Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me.
Jesus answered, “I am the way – and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
Jesus says to him, I alone, in contradistinction to all others, am the road and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
“I Myself am the way,” replied Jesus, “and the truth and the life. No one approaches the Father except through Me.
Jesus answered him, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one can come to the Father except through Me.
Jesus 2424 saith 3004 unto him, 846 I 1473 am 1510 the 3588 way, 3598 the 3588 truth, 225 and 2532 the 3588 life: 2222 no man 3762 cometh 2064 unto 4314 the 3588 Father, 3962 but 1508 by 1223 Me. 1700
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- An Acceptable Truth - Neil Girrard Many people won’t accept what the Bible says because they often have “difficulty” believing that the translators “got it right” or that what is written in today’s Bible is truly what the original authors actually penned.
- Against the Night; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Colson); Neil Girrard Chuck Colson’s excellent spiritual and political analysis of a decade ago are marred by his own presupposed paradigms.
- Beware of the Visible - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) There are those who set great stock on “the signs that will follow” the believer - and they are indeed precious promises. But are they the whole counsel of God?
- The Book - Neil Girrard A look at what the Bible is - and is not - for.
- But I Met God There - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The fact that God has met many a soul within the walls of a “church” building should not be a source of confusion as to who the real architect of the “church” is.
- Buy From Me - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus commanded the Laodiceans to buy something from Him. What was it and why is it important?
- 6. The Christian Life in a United Church - Part 3; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard Morrison unleashes, to the best of his ability (and for his time and season – 1951!), his imagination toward what a unified ekklesia would look and be like.
- Church; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer What is the paramount thing a church group should be accomplishing in their fellowship?
- The Coin of the Realm - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Many think they know what God’s “economy” is all about – but it’s not really what most people presume.
- Entertainment Revisited - Neil Girrard A second look at what entertainment does for us.
- Established in the Truth – 2 Peter 1:12; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Deceived adherents to the twisted doctrine of “grace” think they’re working to be established in the truth – instead they are only being established by the demonic in their error.
- The Final Reformation - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) It is believed by some that we are standing at the front of the “last reformation.” What’s that all about?
- First Fruits, Tithes and Offerings - Darryl Samuels - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A brother confronted with erroneous and false teachings about tithes and offerings, especially the “first fruits,” shares the results of his decision to research the Bible for himself.
- God Rules - Or Does He?; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Some use the “sovereignty of God” as a reason to not be concerned about error, heresy and darkness as if these things were incapable of harming us in any way and it is very likely that this fuzzy mis-notion is the very point of access for the demonic into these people’s lives!
- 7. Going to the Source; Poverty in the Body of Christ - Neil Girrard God sees things as they truly are - light or dark, truth or error, spirit or flesh, life or death, love or selfishness. One reason He has no trouble distinguishing between these things is that He is the one and He is not the other.
- Gospel of Grace - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Joseph Prince’s book, Destined to Reign, is an astonishing compilation of errors and false teachings. This article attempts to tackle all those found in chapter 3, “Controversies Surrounding the Gospel of Grace.”
- Grace and Truth; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The devil holds no tenet of the faith as sacred and he will distort any and every doctrine of the gospel if it will gain him any advantage over even one single believer – even the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- History Revisited - Neil Girrard Yet again, those who refuse to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.
- The Importance of Christ - Neil Girrard Christ is the King, the Absolute Monarch, over those who claim to be His – so why isn’t He obeyed?
- The Inerrant Word of God - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Paul’s prophecy that many will turn their ears away from the truth and be turned aside to fables fulfilled in mainstream “Christianity” on such a widespread scale that it is all but impossible to conclude that this is the time of the apostasy.
- Is God in Everybody?; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer This type of reasoning isn’t Christian, it is pantheism, which is an eastern philosophy derived from Buddhism and Hinduism.
- Kingdom Now? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Is the kingdom of God something we need to be concerned about today?
- Lady Liberty; America: The Big Picture - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) It is in the picture of Liberty as a lady who embraces all those who seek her wisdom and shelter that we can perhaps find Liberty’s place in prophesy.
- LAYERS OF BIBLE REVELATION, SHEPHERDS BEWARE; or, WHY ARE THE churches FAILING? (Mt. 23:34) - David L. Williams The Bible has many layers of depth – if one wants to know them.
- Like a Flood - Neil Girrard Truth is not an option in the believer’s life - a prophecy by Isaiah sheds light on the coming apostasy.
- Living Truth - Neil Girrard Lawlessness (doing what is right in one’s own eyes) has many subtle ways of diverting us from Christ.
- Loving Truth; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard There may be no more important attitude than the love of truth for those who will be alive at the end of the age when Christ returns.
- Making America Great Again: A Review - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) David Moore’s Making America Great Again is best described as a major disappointment.
- The Many Rs of the Final Reformation - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) In order to grasp the entirety of God’s movement of the last days requires more than the simple label “the final reformation.”
- Paths of Righteousness - Neil Girrard Quotes from Philip Keller, an experienced shepherd, provide an excellent view into the role of sheep and shepherds.
- The Pattern of the Tent; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock Few believers seem to realize that the pattern changes as one temple replaces another - the temple that has gone into ruin and later restored is vastly different than the original structure.
- Q and the Next[?] Red Pill; America: The Big Picture - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A spiritual Christian perspective of a particular aspect of the Christian influence found in the Q posts.
- The Right and Only Way - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Is there such a thing as the right and only way – what is it?
- Ritualism and Hypocrisy; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The ruler of false religion’s first (but by no means the last) great victory in the church age (that is, after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost) was convincing men they needed to hold regular meetings and practice rituals in the name of Christ.
- Satan’s Scriptural Strategies - Neil Girrard Satan’s strategies to oppose, cripple and even destroy the people of Christ are taken straight from the pages of Scripture.
- Spectrums: “Church” or Ekklesia - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Any individual, whether the worst kind of evil villain or the best kind of saint or hero, is a combination of both good and bad characteristics – so why are led to believe that an assembly, which is made up of many individuals, must be either merely “good” or “bad” and not some mixture of both?
- Strong Delusion - Neil Girrard When God sends strong delusion on all who take pleasure in unrighteousness, who can stand?
- A Tangled Web - Neil Girrard If knowing and doing the will of God is such a central part of following Christ, why do some claim that God’s purposes and will are unknowable?
- Three Lies - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Three lies currently in vogue in various “Christian” circles, at first, seem to be unrelated to one another but in reality share very similar roots.
- Truth and Grace - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Truth, grace and law - our ears and hearts have become jaded to the full intent and meaning of the Spirit of God.
- Two Questions - Neil Girrard Two questions we really need to ask ourselves – and God!
- The Untrustworthy Bible - Neil Girrard Why would anyone ever want to read a book that can be used to “prove” anything and everything (and ultimately, therefore, nothing) that anyone would want to “prove” from it?
- The Voice of Strangers - Neil Girrard The primary element that makes one’s voice that of a stranger is the very subtle strain of presuming oneself better or superior over others and most teachers who possess this strain either deny or justify it!
- 8. We Must Be Still to Know; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard If the people who have read Tozer – and a lot of “pastors” and religious leaders have read his writings – would have simply heeded this message, the landscape of Christianity might be vastly different than it is now.
- Whole Armor!; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The whole armor of God, absolutely complete, without loopholes, compromises or crevices of any type, is God’s desire for His children in this evil day.
- Whose Kingdom Is It Anyway? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Perhaps the most accurate, over-arching view of the intricate workings of the kingdom of God ever given to men was that given to Ezekiel.
- Wolves: How to Spot a False Shepherd - Neil Girrard Wolves and hirelings are much more prevalent than most imagine - just visit the local “church” or turn on your TV!