Introduction. You can't fully understand poverty until you've been there.
Prologue The story of Caleb offers us more than you might think.
1. Neglecting the Poor God is wanting us to change the way we deal with the poor.
2. Dealing With the Impoverished How we view the "poor" affects how we interact with them.
3. More Than Words Is what we say to the poor different than what we really are in relation to those who have less than enough?
4. Not of the Body Does our treatment of the poor and one another have more significance than modern "Christianity" teaches?
5. American Independence vs. Body Interdependence Is our Americanized independence actually preventing us from being the Body of Christ?
6. Do What They Need Who really benefits from all those "good" things we do?
7. Going to the Source The source upon which we draw - God or our self - may well be the difference between eternal life and death.
Conclusion There are several words - not just one - that we need to consider to make righteous conclusions in this matter.
Epilogue What others do have nothing to do with our responsibilities before God.
I'd love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!