Back to Top
- Building the Temple by Neil Girrard. This series examines the prophecies of Haggai and how they apply to those who would build the temple of the Holy Spirit in our time. (This series is a work in progress.)
- “Church” or Ekklesia by Neil Girrard. This series of articles examines how attending “church” is so very different than being the ekklesia, the people called out of this world’s darkness to live in and attend to the affairs of Christ’s kingdom of light.
- The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) by Neil Girrard. This series examines how A.W. Tozer, an otherwise excellent, Scripturally-based and spiritual writer, still blindly held to the “church” paradigm that keeps people from being everything Christ intends them to be.
- The Last and Final Reformation by Neil Girrard. A series of articles written in response to Torben Sondergaard’s “
The Last Reformation
- Poverty in the Body of Christ by Neil Girrard. A series of articles produced by personal experience.
- The Shack – A Review by Neil Girrard. I read this book a couple of weeks after losing an unborn daughter. My opinions about the situations this book describes are neither light nor trivial nor impersonal. (This series is a work in progress.)
- The Sons of the Devil by Neil Girrard. Jesus said that the tares sown among the wheat were “the sons of the devil.” The New Testament has three other passages which talk about the children of the devil that are going to change the way you think about your relationship with God.
- The Unfinished Reformation – An Analysis by Neil Girrard. Charles Clayton Morrison’s book yields a surprising treasure trove of analysis and observation – especially since he was writing in 1951! (This series is a work in progress.)
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! email@example.com
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π