This compilation of articles examines how attending "church" is so very different than being the ekklesia, the people called out of this world's darkness to live in and attend to the affairs of Christ's kingdom of light.
All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
- What God Is Really Saying Now
- The Shell Game
- The Lost Power of Words
- On the Basis of Scripture
- Nothing New
- Questions and Answers About Churchianity
- But I Met God There
- The Book
- Catch 22: The American "Church's" Dilemmas
- But the Building Is Only a Tool
- Review of The Open Church
- In Search of the Perfect Church
- The Paradigm Shift
- What's Wrong With "Church"?
- The New Testament Pattern of Ekklesia
- Hypocrisy:The Dread Disease of Frustration
- FUBAR: Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition
- Why Now?
- The Worst Enemy
- The Local Church in the Time of Apostasy
- Apostasy or Rapture
- WWJD? (What Would Jesus Do?)
- The Assembly
- One Big Circle
- Told to Go
- The Power of Truth
- Joy For All?
- War and Responsibility
- How "Eld" Must an Elder Be?
- Jude's Dilemma
- How Far Is Too Far?
- Unity Is Not Optional
- Wolves: How to Spot a False Shepherd
- Paths of Righteousness
- History Revisited
- Spirit and Truth
- A Vision and Confirming Insights
- Ask Not What God Can Do For You
Appendix A: Ekklesia - A Word Study
Appendix B: One Anothering Commands
I'd love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!