And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know Me, from the least to the greatest.
“None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the
No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest.
And it will nevermore be necessary for each one to teach his neighbor and his fellow citizen or each one his brother, saying, Know (perceive, have knowledge of, and get acquainted by experience with) the Lord, for all will know Me, from the smallest to the greatest of them.
And in no wise shall each one teach his fellow citizen and each one his brother, saying, Come to know the Lord in an experiential way, because all shall know Me in an absolute way, from the least to the greats of them,
And they shall not teach every man his fellow-citizen, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: For all shall know Me, from the least to the greatest of them.
And nevermore will each one need to teach his fellow-citizen, and each one teach his brother, saying, “Know the Lord,” for all will know Me, from the lowest to the highest.
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- Almost There: The “Church” Paradigm (a la Wilkerson) - Neil Girrard A comparison of messages from David Wilkerson and Watchman Nee reveals some important truths for the body of Christ today.
- Beyond Expectation - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus’ entire ministry could be described as little more than a series of incidents designed to confront the hidden false expectations everyone had of Him.
- Death by Deception; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Satan’s weapon against us is deception. He wields this weapon in order that he might ultimately render us dead - physically or spiritually whenever God and/or our own actions give him authority and power over us.
- Death in the Living Room: It’s Not Just in the “Church” Anymore - Neil Girrard We certainly cannot change the whole of churchianity - by what means can we know whether the group we are attending or gathering with is truly administering life or administering death?
- The Eternal Gospel - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Sometimes when we read the book of Revelation we can easily miss some detail or fail to grasp the profound significance of some sparsely described event – even about something as important as the eternal gospel of Christ.
- First Fruits, Tithes and Offerings - Darryl Samuels - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A brother confronted with erroneous and false teachings about tithes and offerings, especially the “first fruits,” shares the results of his decision to research the Bible for himself.
- Gaining True Spiritual Maturity - Neil Girrard When we try to gain spiritual maturity by our own efforts, we usually make things worse, not better – why is that?
- Grace and Truth; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The devil holds no tenet of the faith as sacred and he will distort any and every doctrine of the gospel if it will gain him any advantage over even one single believer – even the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- I Have Not Sent Them – Neil Girrard By what means can we test the men and women who come along claiming to be “apostles” sent by the Lord to proclaim the way of the Lord?
- The Keys of the Kingdom - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) With knowledge of the keys to the kingdom of God, one must certainly possess eternal life – right?
- The Man of God - Neil Girrard The man of God is a category to which every true believer belongs. Do not be deceived!
- The Meaning of Life - Neil Girrard The question of the meaning of one’s life has many far-reaching implications.
- The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Wedding Maids - Neil Girrard Centuries of foolish and even demonic paradigms have distorted the clear meaning behind Jesus’ words in this parable.
- The Paradigm Shift - Neil Girrard A response to some of Steve Camp’s 107 Theses addressing the issues of what it really means to be the church.
- A Picture of the Kingdom - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) When Jesus was transfigured on the mountain, He showed His glory to His disciples – and left us a detailed “snapshot” of what His kingdom would be like after His death and before His return.
- Ritualism and Hypocrisy; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The ruler of false religion’s first (but by no means the last) great victory in the church age (that is, after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost) was convincing men they needed to hold regular meetings and practice rituals in the name of Christ.
- Six / Twenty-Four / Five-Twenty B.C.; “Building the Temple” - Neil Girrard Obedience to the King, Christ Jesus, is not optional if we are going to co-labor with Him in building His temple, His body, His people.
- Spectrums: “Church” or Ekklesia - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Any individual, whether the worst kind of evil villain or the best kind of saint or hero, is a combination of both good and bad characteristics – so why are led to believe that an assembly, which is made up of many individuals, must be either merely “good” or “bad” and not some mixture of both?
- Stand on God’s Side - Neil Girrard We must get rid of sin and pride and take our stand on God’s side.
- The Standard of Perfection - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus said that we should be perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect – so why aren’t we perfect?
- The Subliminal Message - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The subliminal message is the one that always sticks the longest even (and especially!) when that hidden message is not perceived or understood consciously – so what do we really hear when a man speaks from behind a pulpit?
- Teachers - Neil Girrard Teachers are a part of the body of Christ - and a prominent part of the apostasy. So which is which?
- Those Who Despise and Reject Authority - Neil Girrard Though many people leaving the “church” are accused of rebelling against authority – and Peter’s and Jude’s prophecies are used - this is only a misrepresentation of the real meanings in these prophecies.
- A Vision and Confirming Insights - Jim Johnson/Neil Girrard This vision given to Jim Johnson by the Lord is extremely timely for the Body of Christ to hear. Neil Girrard adds confirming insights to Jim Johnson's vision for any who want more Scriptures to consider in light of his vision.
- The Voice of Strangers - Neil Girrard The primary element that makes one’s voice that of a stranger is the very subtle strain of presuming oneself better or superior over others and most teachers who possess this strain either deny or justify it!
- Voices - Neil Girrard There are literally thousands of Christian writers pumping out new books, each year, with their own individual visions of the future, of the present and even of the past. What does this tell us?
- What God Is Really Saying Now - Neil Girrard What are God’s priorities for His remnant today?
- Your God Is Too Small: A Review - Neil Girrard J.B. Phillips’ book, Your God Is Too Small, is an excellent, well thought-out description of the various false gods and pseudo-“Gods” worshiped (or at least nominally followed) at most “churches” and a rational perspective of Christ and God that will well serve any genuine follower of Christ in these days of apostasy and rampant deception.