From Nikolaos  (“victorious over the people”); a Nicolaite, that is, adherent or follower of Nicolaus.
Occurs 2 times in 2 verses.
Entries following the reference are those used in the New Testament - Greek/English/Strong’s Interlinear.
- Rev. 2:6 – Nicolaitans
- Rev. 2:15 – Nicolaitans
- Error and Deception - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The phrase “the error of Balaam” opens up what God has to say to those who live in the days of deception prior to His return.
- In the Way - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The parable of the wheat and the tares holds a unique place in the New Testament.
- Many Deceptions and The Lie - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) How do we reconcile the difference between the many New Testament prophecies that speak of a plurality, even a multiplicity, of deceptions with Paul’s reference to a single lie that carries severe, eternal consequences for those who come under its power?
- The Passing Darkness - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The reason mainline denominations are dying out is blatantly obvious for those who have eyes to see.
- Spectrums: “Church” or Ekklesia - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Any individual, whether the worst kind of evil villain or the best kind of saint or hero, is a combination of both good and bad characteristics – so why are led to believe that an assembly, which is made up of many individuals, must be either merely “good” or “bad” and not some mixture of both?
- Tags Come Second - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format Some people want to believe that “denominational tags” are permissible and harmless and even irrelevant. Really?
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!