But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
“But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
“But he said, ‘No; lest while you are gathering up the tares, you may root up the wheat with them.
“‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may root up the wheat with them.
But he said, No, lest in gathering the wild wheat (weeds resembling wheat), you root up the [true] wheat along with it.
But he said, No, lest when you are gathering up the bastard wheat, you uproot at the same time with it the wheat.
‘No,’ he returned, ‘if you pull up the weeds now, you would pull up the wheat with them.
And he said, ‘No, never, for while you are gathering the wild wheat plants you might root up the good ones with them.
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- The Adversary’s Subjects on the Inhabited Earth. How He Retains His Kingdom and Control in the World of Men.; The Warfare With Satan and the Way of Victory - Jesse Penn-Lewis It is of the supremest importance to the Prince of this world that those who dwell in his realm should not know it is under his control, therefore he exerts all his ingenuity to keep them unconscious of their condition. To keep men ignorant of their position he blinds their minds!
- Apostasy or Rapture - Neil Girrard Where do these words come from? And which comes first? Why is it important?
- But I Met God There - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The fact that God has met many a soul within the walls of a “church” building should not be a source of confusion as to who the real architect of the “church” is.
- Buy From Me - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus commanded the Laodiceans to buy something from Him. What was it and why is it important?
- Coming Out and Moving On - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Failing to come completely out of the “rabbit hole” can be as lethal as simply and blindly remaining asleep in the depths of the “church” pit.
- A Game of Words - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Words are the transportation device of the enemy of our souls and most Christians don’t know how successful he’s been at robbing us of our heritage in Christ.
- In the Way - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The parable of the wheat and the tares holds a unique place in the New Testament.
- Introduction; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard A.W. Tozer, an otherwise excellent, Scriturally-based and spiritual writer, still blindly held to the “church” paradigm that keeps people from being everything Christ intends them to be.
- Introduction; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The deceptive schemes of the devil are more effective than most realize.
- Kingdom or Church? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Did Christ come to found and institute the church or did He come to bring forth the kingdom of God among men?
- Loving Truth; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard There may be no more important attitude than the love of truth for those who will be alive at the end of the age when Christ returns.
- Many Deceptions and The Lie - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) How do we reconcile the difference between the many New Testament prophecies that speak of a plurality, even a multiplicity, of deceptions with Paul’s reference to a single lie that carries severe, eternal consequences for those who come under its power?
- Our Heavenly Calling in Christ - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Our heavenly calling in Christ requires a balance of deeper and more accurate knowledge of exactly what God has done for and given to us accompanied by our diligent obedience and spiritually mature attentiveness to the responsibilities He has placed upon us.
- Pastor, Bishop or Nicolaitan Overlord? - Neil Girrard Is the “pastor” a real New Testament office or a 1st century religious construct?
- Pastors - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) What is a pastor? Why is the “pastor” so central to “church”?
- The Power of “Church” Deception - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those ensnared in obvious sin are more likely to attain to liberty than those ensnared by “church” deceptions because so few recognize how unScriptural the “church” has become.
- The Shell Game - Neil Girrard “Church” is so filled with deception and lies. What is the truth?
- Spirit and Truth - Neil Girrard What is worship? Are we really worshiping God or not?
- The Standard of Perfection - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus said that we should be perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect – so why aren’t we perfect?
- Three Parables - Neil Girrard Three of Jesus’ parables we cannot afford to misunderstand.
- The Voice of God - Neil Girrard Hearing the voice of God has more to do with following Christ than most seem to realize.
- What God Is Really Saying Now - Neil Girrard What are God’s priorities for His remnant today?
- 1. The Wheat and the Tares; The Sons of the Devil - Neil Girrard Jesus’ analogy about the kingdom of heaven with some special emphasis on how it will be at the end of the age.
- Why “Church”? - Neil Girrard Only a few are able to spiritually grasp the truth that the “church” is Satan’s ace card in his war against God’s plan to have a family, let alone ponder why he chose this particular strategy.
- Why Not One? - Neil Girrard Why has Christ’s High Priestly prayer that we would all be “one” remained unanswered?
- Why Now? - Neil Girrard Why is God revealing the differences between “church” and ekklesia now?