Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
‘Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”
“‘Allow both to grow together until the harvest; and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather up the tares; and bind them in bundles to burn them up; but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”
Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”
Let them grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will say to the reapers, Gather the darnel first and bind it in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my granary.
Permit both to grow together until the harvest, and in the strategic season of the harvest I will say to the harvesters, Gather first the bastard wheat and bind it into bundles for the purpose of burning it, but the wheat gather together into my granary.
Let them both grow together till the harvest. And at harvest time I shall tell the reapers, ‘Collect all the weeds first and time them up in bundles ready to burn, but collect the wheat and store it in my barn.’”
Let them both grow together until harvest time, and at the harvest time I will order the reapers, ‘Gather first the wild wheat plants and time them into bundles to be burned up, but get the wheat into my barn.’”
Let 863 both 297 grow together 4885 until 3360 the 3588 harvest: 2326 and 2532 in 1722 the 3588 time 2540 of harvest 2326 I will say 2046 to the 3588 reapers, 2327 Gather ye together 4816 first 4412 the 3588 tares, 2215 and 2532 bind 1210 them 846 in 1519 bundles 1197 to burn 2618 them: 846 but 1161 gather 4863 the 3588 wheat 4621 into 1519 my 3450 barn. 596
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- The Adversary’s Subjects on the Inhabited Earth. How He Retains His Kingdom and Control in the World of Men.; The Warfare With Satan and the Way of Victory - Jesse Penn-Lewis It is of the supremest importance to the Prince of this world that those who dwell in his realm should not know it is under his control, therefore he exerts all his ingenuity to keep them unconscious of their condition. To keep men ignorant of their position he blinds their minds!
- Apostasy or Rapture - Neil Girrard Where do these words come from? And which comes first? Why is it important?
- Assembling Together; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard It has been rightly said that our relationship with Christ has two elements - vertical and horizontal.
- The Bread of Life - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus said He was the bread of life. What did He mean by that?
- But I Met God There - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The fact that God has met many a soul within the walls of a “church” building should not be a source of confusion as to who the real architect of the “church” is.
- 6. The Children of God; The Sons of the Devil - Neil Girrard We have become so jaded in our reading of the Scriptures that we miss the obvious things it says.
- 5. The Christian Life in a United Church - Part 2; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard We now return to the floor-tilting quotes we laid on the table in the previous section.
- Church Home - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Modern Christianity tells us we need a “church home.” What is a “church home”? Do we really need one?
- Come Out From Among Them - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Why, at the end of His explanation of the parable of the wheat and the tares, did Jesus say, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear”?
- Coming Out and Moving On - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Failing to come completely out of the “rabbit hole” can be as lethal as simply and blindly remaining asleep in the depths of the “church” pit.
- Displacing Christ; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard To get away from preconceptions as to who and what the spirit of antichrist is, it may be helpful to call him the ruler of displacing Christ.
- 2. The Ecumenical Awakening - Part 1; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard The ecumenical movement, particularly in some of its earlier moments, was built on noble aspirations and motives.
- 3. The Ecumenical Awakening - Part 2; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard If we can understand the reason the Reformers failed to enter into the unity of the Spirit of God, perhaps we can come to grips with why we, as Christ’s followers today, are still failing to enter into that unity.
- How to Be a Local Ekklesia: or, Where the House “Church” Movement Failed - Neil Girrard The house “church” failed to attain to the three core elements of true ekklesia and has, for the most part, already devolved into yet another hardened wineskin.
- 7. The Illusion of Restorationism; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard In this chapter, Morrison exposes his personal bias against “restorationist groups.”
- Introduction; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard A.W. Tozer, an otherwise excellent, Scriturally-based and spiritual writer, still blindly held to the “church” paradigm that keeps people from being everything Christ intends them to be.
- Introduction; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The deceptive schemes of the devil are more effective than most realize.
- King James Only - Neil Girrard Some groups insist on reading the King James Bible only – what is that all about?
- The Kingdom of God Is at Hand - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) With the proclamation that the kingdom of God was at hand, Jesus ushered in a new phase in the work of redemption that God had purposed before the creation of the world.
- Kingdom or Church? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Did Christ come to found and institute the church or did He come to bring forth the kingdom of God among men?
- Loving Truth; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard There may be no more important attitude than the love of truth for those who will be alive at the end of the age when Christ returns.
- Many Deceptions and The Lie - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) How do we reconcile the difference between the many New Testament prophecies that speak of a plurality, even a multiplicity, of deceptions with Paul’s reference to a single lie that carries severe, eternal consequences for those who come under its power?
- Mighty in the Scriptures - Neil Girrard William Beck, a translator of the New Testament, called for men like Apollos who were mighty in the Scriptures. But will that really help us?
- The Missing Piece of the Puzzle - Neil Girrard Jesus told us, if we have ears to hear, that we would need a “new” way to view ourselves in the end times.
- Nothing New - Neil Girrard A look at how the devil’s strategies to entrap the body of Christ really haven’t changed over the centuries.
- The Open Church – A Review - Neil Girrard A good book to read - with the understanding that it represents some serious compromises to the vision that God tried to give.
- Our Heavenly Calling in Christ - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Our heavenly calling in Christ requires a balance of deeper and more accurate knowledge of exactly what God has done for and given to us accompanied by our diligent obedience and spiritually mature attentiveness to the responsibilities He has placed upon us.
- Pastors - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) What is a pastor? Why is the “pastor” so central to “church”?
- Same Old Story: Montanus vs. Ignatius of Antioch - Neil Girrard “Church” splits are almost as old as church history – and the first one reveals a lot of the errors we still practice today.
- Scriptures Page – Neil Girrard One of the basic beliefs of all Christians sincerely trying to follow Christ and God in spirit and truth is that the Scriptures, as originally penned, were divinely inspired and flawlessly presented to men as the complete repository of all that pertains to life and godliness in Christ Jesus.
- Seek First the Kingdom of God (But Where Is It?) - David L. Williams - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A powerful presentation of fresh manna for these last days.
- The Shell Game - Neil Girrard “Church” is so filled with deception and lies. What is the truth?
- Spirit and Truth - Neil Girrard What is worship? Are we really worshiping God or not?
- Spiritual Tyrants: How To Spot a Nicolaitan – Neil Girrard Nicolaitanism is perhaps the most pervasive error that plagues the “church” - from the mega-“church” to the house “church.” Some practical signposts point it out when we see it.
- The Standard of Perfection - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus said that we should be perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect – so why aren’t we perfect?
- 8. Surmounting Three Major Obstacles; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard Morrison again looks ahead to “a united church,” offering his ideas (compiled in the late 1940s) as to how to overcome what he saw as three major obstacles to “ecumenical unity.”
- Three Parables - Neil Girrard Three of Jesus’ parables we cannot afford to misunderstand.
- The True Tabernacle - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Scripture says there is a true tabernacle of Christ. What are the differences between the true one and the false ones?
- True Words - Neil Girrard Modern New Testament prophets - if there really is such a thing – must speak only “edification and exhortation and comfort to men.” Right?
- The Voice of God - Neil Girrard Hearing the voice of God has more to do with following Christ than most seem to realize.
- 4. The Wasp and the Church Member (Part 1); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Tozer asks great questions! But if anyone else were to ask them, the most likely response will be “Oh, he’s just bitter – he’s been hurt!”
- What God Is Really Saying Now - Neil Girrard What are God’s priorities for His remnant today?
- 1. The Wheat and the Tares; The Sons of the Devil - Neil Girrard Jesus’ analogy about the kingdom of heaven with some special emphasis on how it will be at the end of the age.
- Why “Church”? - Neil Girrard Only a few are able to spiritually grasp the truth that the “church” is Satan’s ace card in his war against God’s plan to have a family, let alone ponder why he chose this particular strategy.
- Why Not One? - Neil Girrard Why has Christ’s High Priestly prayer that we would all be “one” remained unanswered?
- Why Now? - Neil Girrard Why is God revealing the differences between “church” and ekklesia now?