And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
“And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.
And you shall know the truth in an experiential way, and the truth shall make you free.
And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free!”
and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.”
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- The Adversary’s Resistance to the Liberation of His Captives, and How Souls Are Freed by the Power of the Cross.; The Warfare With Satan and the Way of Victory - Jesse Penn-Lewis The deliverance of Calvary which the Adversary most fears for the redeemed one to know draws the believer right out of his reach, into the hiding place in the crucified Lord, making way for the Christ Himself to possess the earthen vessel, and manifest His life and power.
- The Adversary’s Subjects on the Inhabited Earth. How He Retains His Kingdom and Control in the World of Men.; The Warfare With Satan and the Way of Victory - Jesse Penn-Lewis It is of the supremest importance to the Prince of this world that those who dwell in his realm should not know it is under his control, therefore he exerts all his ingenuity to keep them unconscious of their condition. To keep men ignorant of their position he blinds their minds!
- The American Blunders - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The Europeans have long congratulated themselves for discovering the souls basement and have long considered Americans as superficial and naďve for not having much soul - or basement! But Jesus and the Bible warned mankind of the dangers of the soul long before there ever was an America – or a Europe!
- The Angels’ Footpath: A Review - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Let the reader beware! This other-wise very well written piece of futuristic fiction, as gripping as its drama may be and as realistic as its scenarios may well prove to be, is a departure from “the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.”
- Betrayal - Neil Girrard Jesus promises that so-called followers of His will betray and hate those who are His genuine followers. Are we ready for this?
- Beware of the Visible - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) There are those who set great stock on “the signs that will follow” the believer - and they are indeed precious promises. But are they the whole counsel of God?
- Beyond Expectation - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus’ entire ministry could be described as little more than a series of incidents designed to confront the hidden false expectations everyone had of Him.
- But I Met God There - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The fact that God has met many a soul within the walls of a “church” building should not be a source of confusion as to who the real architect of the “church” is.
- 5. The Christian Life in a United Church - Part 2; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard We now return to the floor-tilting quotes we laid on the table in the previous section.
- 6. The Christian Life in a United Church - Part 3; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard Morrison unleashes, to the best of his ability (and for his time and season – 1951!), his imagination toward what a unified ekklesia would look and be like.
- Contrasts - Neil Girrard Goodness is often contrasted with spirituality but in reality they are far more deeply intertwined than this simple contrast would suggest.
- Control - Neil Girrard John Taylor Gatto describes the educational system as “deliberately designed to produce mediocre intellects, to hamstring the inner life, to deny students appreciable leadership skills, and to ensure docile and incomplete citizens – all in order to render the populace ‘manageable.’” What does this mean for the follower in Christ?
- Demonics - Neil Girrard Can a Christian be demonized? Can a “pastor” be demonized? The answer might surprise you.
- A Doctrine of Grace; - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Even the teaching of grace is distorted in these last days of deception and lawlessness.
- Error and Deception - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The phrase “the error of Balaam” opens up what God has to say to those who live in the days of deception prior to His return.
- Established in the Truth – 2 Peter 1:12; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Deceived adherents to the twisted doctrine of “grace” think they’re working to be established in the truth – instead they are only being established by the demonic in their error.
- The Final Reformation - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) It is believed by some that we are standing at the front of the “last reformation.” What’s that all about?
- Follow Me - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus makes it abundantly clear what it takes to gain eternal life.
- Four Kinds of Enemies; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Once we know that there are spiritual beings who wield deception against us, it is highly significant that Paul differentiates four types of Satanic beings.
- Free; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer When we are born again by the Spirit of God, we are brought into an entirely new realm, the life of God.
- Gospel of Grace - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Joseph Prince’s book, Destined to Reign, is an astonishing compilation of errors and false teachings. This article attempts to tackle all those found in chapter 3, “Controversies Surrounding the Gospel of Grace.”
- Grace and Truth; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The devil holds no tenet of the faith as sacred and he will distort any and every doctrine of the gospel if it will gain him any advantage over even one single believer – even the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Great Treasure - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) With great treasure comes great responsibility.
- Guided Into All Truth - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Some teachers like to point out that isolated phrases and sentences from the Scriptures put together at a teacher’s whim can be made to prove almost anything but few seem to recognize the double standard this really is.
- Knowledge and Truth - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Knowledge can be a useful tool or a destructive weapon. How do we know what we have?
- Loving Truth; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard There may be no more important attitude than the love of truth for those who will be alive at the end of the age when Christ returns.
- A Most Comforting Doctrine - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) There are other factors to be considered beyond “once saved, always saved” and “eternal security” – what are they?
- No Place for the Devil - Neil Girrard Some teach that “God won’t share the apartment” and saying a Christian is demon possessed is the blasphemy of the Spirit. But is that so?
- The Overcomers on the Resurrection Side of the Cross. The Call to Arms, and the Armour of Light.; The Warfare With Satan and the Way of Victory - Jesse Penn-Lewis How truly we need the eyes of the “understanding being filled with light” - the light from heaven - to apprehend, and to appropriate, this marvelous revelation of the grace of God to fallen sinners.
- The Pillar of Truth - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) We, the people of Christ, are to stand for and uphold God’s absolute standards of truth.
- The Place of Truth in Deliverance; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Deliverance from believing lies must be by believing truth. Nothing can remove a lie but truth.
- 5. Pragmatism Goes to Church; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Even in 1960, Tozer recognized that the “religious majority” within the “churches” would exhibit the same wrath as the Jews exhibited against Jesus and all His followers – and that the “religious majority” were a mixed multitude rejecting the sound doctrine of hearing the Lord and submitting to His rule.
- The Right and Only Way - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Is there such a thing as the right and only way – what is it?
- The Rulers of the Darkness of This Age; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard To see how Jesus dealt with these lords of darkness, we must turn to John’s account of Jesus’ encounter with some Jews who asked Him who He was.
- Spectrums: “Church” or Ekklesia - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Any individual, whether the worst kind of evil villain or the best kind of saint or hero, is a combination of both good and bad characteristics – so why are led to believe that an assembly, which is made up of many individuals, must be either merely “good” or “bad” and not some mixture of both?
- Spiritual But Not Religious - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) SBNR is a popular label among “emergent” generations. What does this label really mean?
- Spiritual Deception; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The antithetical nature of God and riches raises the question of whether the gospel of the kingdom of God can be truly received by peoples of nations where wealth is the god that is sacrificially served, obeyed and worshiped.
- Spiritual Hosts of Wickedness in the Heavenly Places; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard With the exception of the devil himself, the spiritual hosts of wickedness - called demons and unclean or evil spirits in the Gospels - were the first Satanic entities with which Jesus had to contend.
- Tears - Neil Girrard What are our tears for?
- Three Lies - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Three lies currently in vogue in various “Christian” circles, at first, seem to be unrelated to one another but in reality share very similar roots.
- Too Deeply - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Many Christian leaders today act as if exhortation is offensive and that the philosophy of offending anyone does not come from the Bible.
- A Vision and Confirming Insights - Jim Johnson/Neil Girrard This vision given to Jim Johnson by the Lord is extremely timely for the Body of Christ to hear. Neil Girrard adds confirming insights to Jim Johnson's vision for any who want more Scriptures to consider in light of his vision.
- Who Do You Say That I AM? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Asking the right question – and even giving the “right answer” – does not mean we have the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
- Whose Kingdom Is It Anyway? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Perhaps the most accurate, over-arching view of the intricate workings of the kingdom of God ever given to men was that given to Ezekiel.