For all those things hath Mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the
For all those things My hand has made, and all those things exist,” says the
“For My hand made all these things, thus all these things came into being,” declares the
Has not My hand made all things, and so they came into being?” declares the
For all these things My hand has made, and so all these things have come into being [by and for Me], says the Lord. But this is the man to whom I will look and have regard: he who is humble and of a broken or wounded spirit, and who trembles at My word and reveres My commands.
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- Almost There: The “Church” Paradigm (a la Wilkerson) - Neil Girrard A comparison of messages from David Wilkerson and Watchman Nee reveals some important truths for the body of Christ today.
- Building Paneled Houses - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The Lord is again asking, “Is it time for you yourselves to dwell in your paneled houses while My house lies in ruins?” How would this word of the Lord from Hag. 1:4 apply to modern twenty-first century followers of Christ?
- Grace and Pride – Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) There may have been no greater disservice to the truth about grace than to render “grace” (Greek, charis) as only “God’s unmerited favor.”
- Guided Into All Truth - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Some teachers like to point out that isolated phrases and sentences from the Scriptures put together at a teacher’s whim can be made to prove almost anything but few seem to recognize the double standard this really is.
- Light on “Abnormal” Experiences; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Extract from a book published in Germany.
- 9. Loyalty and Freedom in a United Church; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard Morrison was a man of depth - but he also demonstrated a spiritual schizophrenia.
- The Meaning of Life - Neil Girrard The question of the meaning of one’s life has many far-reaching implications.
- Minute Minority; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer There is a remnant of obscure believers who have decided that only a totally separated life will ever promote the necessary spiritual environment to produce true end-time warriors.
- Opening Spiritual Ears - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The ear that hears what God is saying is one of the most important things that accompany salvation. So why is this truth so often explained away or ridiculed?
- Poverty; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Even after we are saved we must stay poor and rest in our spiritual poverty daily and be refueled by God Himself - and only then can we replenish a spiritually dying human race.
- Preface; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock The purpose of this study is intended to show how God would progressively move “from one tent to another.”
- Servants; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer What contemporary Christianity says about our great power and authority gets shot down by even this incomplete list of verses.
- Stay Weak; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We have failed to see that child-likeness is spiritual maturity because we have been so busy trying to emulate the world by being macho-like Christians.
- Strong Delusion - Neil Girrard When God sends strong delusion on all who take pleasure in unrighteousness, who can stand?
- Tears - Neil Girrard What are our tears for?
- Thinking Naughty Thoughts - A Review - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) For penetrating, conversation-stimulating insights and questions, this book stands in a short list of books that attempt to rightly divide the issues of modern churchianity.
- The Untrustworthy Bible - Neil Girrard Why would anyone ever want to read a book that can be used to “prove” anything and everything (and ultimately, therefore, nothing) that anyone would want to “prove” from it?