All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
A π C
- The Baby Church; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams To understand the present problem of the Church, one must see the parable examples God gives us in the Word.
- Babylonian Captivity - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The “pastor” in the pulpit on a platform paradigm is the heart and soul of the deceptions that keep the “church” in its Babylonian captivity.
- Back Off!; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer “Go out and do something for God” can be one of the most hurtful bits of advice, especially in a society where already everything is geared to a hurry-up assembly line process.
- Balaam’s Way; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Our present, end-time generation also has its apostate teachers, comparable to Balaam.
- Balance; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Jesus is our balance.
- The Baptism of the Holy Ghost; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Absolute surrender of the whole being to invisible forces, without knowing how to discern between the contrary powers of God and Satan, must be of the gravest risk to the inexperienced believer.
- The Basic Fact of the Fall; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The primary fact to be recognized by every human being is the complete and utter ruin of the first creation at the Fall, when the First Adam admitted the poison of the serpent, which permeated and corrupted his whole being beyond repair.
- The Basic Principle for Testing Teachings by Teaching Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis All teachings must be tested against the revealed Word of God.
- Basic Questions - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Two very basic questions that cast considerable doubt on much, if not nearly all, of modern religious Christianity.
- 5. The Basis of Union and Division; The Normal Christian Church Life - Watchman Nee We know now what the church is. It consists of all the saved ones in a given locality.
- The Basis of Unity - Neil Girrard The basis of our unity today is not to be found anywhere else but in Christ.
- Be Careful of These Groups; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Four types of groups to avoid.
- Be Merciful; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We would rather, as born-again Christians, gain biblical and theological credibility so we can share our intellectual accomplishments with others, than gain through the purgings of the Lord a spirit as tender, kind and compassionate as Jesus’.
- Be Perfect; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We all are attain to the completeness of personality which is nothing less than the standard height of Christ’s own perfection, the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ and the completeness found in Him.
- Be Still - Neil Girrard A song that God sings to His people - if they will but listen.
- Bear One Another’s Burdens Bible Bullet: Galatians 6:2 - Neil Girrard Bearing one another’s burdens requires us to know one another.
- The Believer Finds He Is At War With All Hell; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In the discovery of the wickedness and hatred of the supernatural powers of evil against him, the believer learns he is not fighting against the intelligence of one supernatural being, but against principalities and powers, with vast resources at their command.
- Believer Should Maintain Neutrality to Accusations Until Source Proved; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer should maintain neutrality to accusations, until he is sure of their real source - if the man knows he is guilty, he should at once go to God and refuse to be lashed by the devil.
- Believers Can Ignorantly Develop Mediumistic Conditions; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Believers may unknowingly develop mediumistic conditions, of which deceiving spirits are not slow to take advantage.
- The Believer’s Control Over His Spirit; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis When the believer understands the direct onslaughts of wicked spirits and he is able to refuse and resist all weights and pressure to drive it beyond the normal poise, he is then capable of co-operation with the Spirit of God.
- Believers May Receive Equipment To Deal With Satanic Powers; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The Holy Spirit is awakening and instructing all who will hear what He is saying.
- The Believer’s Right of Decision of Will; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The liberation of the will from its passive condition, and control by the prince of this world, takes place when the believer sees his right of choice, and begins to deliberately place his will on God’s side, and thus choose the will of God.
- Believers Should Resist Death as an Enemy; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis That a believer is “ready to die” is a very small matter; he must be ready to live, until he is sure that his life work is finished.
- Betrayal - Neil Girrard Jesus promises that so-called followers of His will betray and hate those who are His genuine followers. Are we ready for this?
- Better Off - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Socialism and capitalism both claim to seek to make people “better off” – but what does this imply for the disciple of Christ?
- A Better Place - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) There are some who believe Christianity is merely some utopian social scheme to make this world a better place.
- Beware of the Visible - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) There are those who set great stock on “the signs that will follow” the believer - and they are indeed precious promises. But are they the whole counsel of God?
- Beyond Expectation - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus’ entire ministry could be described as little more than a series of incidents designed to confront the hidden false expectations everyone had of Him.
- 1. A Biblical Survey of Satanic Deception; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Truth of every kind makes free, while lies bind up in bonds. Ignorance also binds up, because it gives ground to Satan.
- The Big Battle; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We do not automatically become surrendered, merciful Christians after the experience of the new birth through accepting Jesus into our hearts. God must start a purging process.
- Blessings?; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We have often been accused of seeking blessings rather than Jesus, and rightfully so.
- Blind Leaders, Blind Followers Bible Bullet: Matthew 15:14 - Neil Girrard Blind followers and blind leaders are both trapped in a sick, symbiotic relationship.
- Blind Spots: What Have We Missed? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) David Platt’s book, Radical is intended to challenge his readers to embrace a biblically radical Christianity but falls far short of its intentions because of the author’s blind spots.
- Blood; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Total cleansing by the blood of Jesus is not just philosophical, but also is experiential, to be fulfilled “until we all come to the fullness of the stature of Christ.”
- The Blood of the Martyrs Bible Bullet: Revelation 12:11 - Neil Girrard Is God surprised or caught off guard by the political shift of power that has come upon this country?
- The Body of Christ; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We think we have it all together, but a message from heaven would intimidate us all; a deep repentance is necessary!
- The Book - Neil Girrard A look at what the Bible is - and is not - for.
- The Bread of Life - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus said He was the bread of life. What did He mean by that?
- Brief Notes; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis A short treatment of some of the themes dealt with in this book.
- Bring Out Your Guns! – Romans 13:1; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The government has enlisted clergy to act as “clergy response teams” in times of emergency and martial law and their chief text in hand is Romans 13:1. Beware!
- Building Paneled Houses - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The Lord is again asking, “Is it time for you yourselves to dwell in your paneled houses while My house lies in ruins?” How would this word of the Lord from Hag. 1:4 apply to modern twenty-first century followers of Christ?
- A Burning Fire Bible Bullet: Jeremiah 20:9 - Neil Girrard The “church’s” “gospel” has little or no fire – but the word of the Lord does. Why the difference?
- But I Met God There - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The fact that God has met many a soul within the walls of a “church” building should not be a source of confusion as to who the real architect of the “church” is.
- But I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For - Neil Girrard A look at the longings of the heart.
- But the Building Is Just a Tool - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A Scriptural look at the deceptive practice of “church” buildings.
- Buy From Me - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus commanded the Laodiceans to buy something from Him. What was it and why is it important?
- The “Buzz” of Evil Spirits Speaking; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis This persistent “buzz” in the ears, makes the victim pre-occupied, and almost unconsciously shake his head, as if shaking off something which is annoying him.
- By the Numbers - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) God’s choice of the number “one” to describe Himself is no accident.
- By What Insanity Bible Bullet: 2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 - Neil Girrard We prefer to think of the demonic as raw and pure evil that we could not possibly have any desire to interact with - but instead their “touch” is more often an invisible, unfelt, unseen, but pleasantly more-than-welcome deception.
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π