All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
U π W
- The Value and Purpose of “Refusing”; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis It is essential that believers should understand the value of the act of refusal, and the expression of it. REFUSAL IS THE OPPOSITE OF ACCEPTANCE.
- Varied Manifestation Of Evil Spirits Through Persons; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Their manifestations through the persons in whom they obtain footing, are varied in character, according to the degree and kind of ground they secure for possession.
- Varied Symptoms; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Other varied symptoms show disturbance of the entire system of the man when dominated by evil spirits in possession.
- Various Kinds of Temptations; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis There are unseen temptations, and temptations in the unseen. Physical temptations, soulish temptations, spiritual temptations; direct and indirect temptations.
- A Very Large Picture Bible Bullet: Ephesians 3:10-11 - Neil Girrard Just what have the people of Christ demonstrated to the world?
- Vessels of Honor and Glory - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) For various reasons, men reject even the notion that man is, at his “bottom line,” only a clay pot.
- Vicarious Love - Neil Girrard A look at God’s intention that our love for the needy should be personal.
- Victory in Conflict; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis How to be victorious over the powers of darkness as a whole?
- Victory Over Falsehood by Truth; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis To have victory over the devil as a liar, and over his lies, the believer must be determined always to know the truth, and speak the truth about everything, in himself, in others, and around him.
- Victory Over Satan as a Counterfeiter; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Victory over Satan is by the knowledge of truth, enabling the believer to recognize the lies of Satan, when he presents himself under the guise of light.
- Victory Over Satan as a Hinderer; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer needs knowledge and power to discern Satan’s workings and schemings, and the obstacles he places in the paths of the children of God, obstacles which look so “natural” and so like “Providence” that numbers meekly bow their heads and allow the Hinderer to prevail.
- Victory Over Satan as a Liar; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis That the devil is a liar does not mean that the enemy never tells the truth, but his truth has the objective of getting the believer involved in evil.
- Victory Over Satan as Accuser; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The difference between the accusation of the enemy and his temptations, is that the latter is an effort on his part to compel, or draw the man into sin; and the former is a charge of transgression.
- Victory Over Satan as Murderer; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Satan as the prince of death watches every occasion to take the life of the servants of God, if in any wise he can get them to fulfil conditions which enable him to do so.
- Victory Over Satan as Tempter; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Victory over the Devil as a Tempter, and all his temptations personally, direct and indirect, must be learnt by the believer in experimental reality.
- The Violent Win; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The totally surrendered Christians who refuse to compromise the word of God and who earnestly press on toward God's calling of oneness with Him are desperate to rid themselves of all sin and intensely pray for the offers of the world to have no value to them.
- A Vision and Confirming Insights - Jim Johnson/Neil Girrard This vision given to Jim Johnson by the Lord is extremely timely for the Body of Christ to hear. Neil Girrard adds confirming insights to Jim Johnson's vision for any who want more Scriptures to consider in light of his vision.
- 2. The Vital Place of the Church; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Tozer’s teachings exposes his own “church” paradigm and opens up the truth for us today.
- Vocal Organs Interfered With; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis When evil spirits affect the vocal organs, they may interfere with all the vocal operations in audible reading, speaking, singing, or praying.
- Voice Affected By Evil Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The voice of a man is more easily affected by supernatural power than many have thought.
- The Voice in Casting Out; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In the casting out of evil spirits, the voice may be strong or weak, as it is governed by the circumstances of the occasion.
- A Voice in the Wilderness; Men Called Him Master - Elwyn Allen Smith In the first chapter of this excellent novelization of the gospels, John and Andrew are with the Baptizer.
- The Voice of God - Neil Girrard Hearing the voice of God has more to do with following Christ than most seem to realize.
- The Voice of One Crying in the Wilderness - Neil Girrard The message and backdrop of John the Baptist holds much more relevance for us than we might think.
- The Voice of Strangers - Neil Girrard The primary element that makes one’s voice that of a stranger is the very subtle strain of presuming oneself better or superior over others and most teachers who possess this strain either deny or justify it!
- Voices - Neil Girrard There are literally thousands of Christian writers pumping out new books, each year, with their own individual visions of the future, of the present and even of the past. What does this tell us?
- The Volition and Spirit of Man; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The principle of co-operation with God, and not passive control by Him, must be fully understood, not only as the basis of deliverance from deception and possession, but also as the basis for the believer’s warfare.
- The Vows; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams A heart vow is powerful, even if it is made by a child.
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π