For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end,
For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end;
We have come to share in Christ if we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first.
For we have become fellows with Christ (the Messiah) and share in all He has for us, if only we hold our first newborn confidence and original assured expectation [in virtue of which we are believers] firm and unshaken to the end.
for we have become participators of Messiah and as a present result are participators of Him, [and that is shown] if we hold the beginning of our assured expectation steadfast to the end.
For we continue to share in all that Christ has for us so long as we steadily maintain until the end the trust with which we began.
For we have become real sharers in Christ, if we keep firm to the end the faith we had at first,
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- From “Once Upon a Time...” to “Happily Ever After”? - Neil Girrard A discussion of the “once saved, always saved” theory.
- God’s Approval - Neil Girrard God’s approval on our life and on our work in His kingdom is no light and trivial matter.
- Inoculated - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Many Americans are unreached by the gospel because they have been inoculated against it, most often at some “church.”
- Like a Flood - Neil Girrard Truth is not an option in the believer’s life - a prophecy by Isaiah sheds light on the coming apostasy.
- Mighty in the Scriptures - Neil Girrard William Beck, a translator of the New Testament, called for men like Apollos who were mighty in the Scriptures. But will that really help us?
- The Perfect Church - Neil Girrard All those who subscribe to the “church” paradigm believe they have their hands on the whole counsel of God - yet, it is precisely this blind grip on partial truths that gives the “church” paradigm its lethal power over those who believe in it.
- Presenting the King - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Do you know what it means to have a King? Many people don’t.
- Still Close at Hand - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The call to repent because the kingdom of God is close at hand is still sounding because man is still wicked and sinful.