Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
And who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
Who is that is victorious over [that conquers] the world but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on that fact]?
Who is he who is constantly coming off victorious over the world but the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
For who could ever be said to conquer the world but the man who really believes that Jesus is God’s Son?
Now who is it that continues to conquer the world, if it is not the person who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
Who 5101 is 2076 he that overcometh 3528 the 3588 world, 2889 but 1508 he that believeth 4100 that 3754 Jesus 2424 is 2076 the 3588 Son 5207 of God? 2316
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- Degrees of Deliverance and Victory; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer needs to have thorough knowledge and understanding of their ways and works, and of the laws of the spirit, and how to keep in mastery of spirit in all the vicissitudes of life.
- From “Once Upon a Time...” to “Happily Ever After”? - Neil Girrard A discussion of the “once saved, always saved” theory.
- God-Given Assets - Neil Girrard Seekers of financial freedom very often use other people for their own gain and then speak openly of their “God-given assets.”
- In His Rest - Neil Girrard A Scriptural look at resting in God.
- Maturing in Christ: Advice to New - and Old - Believers - Neil Girrard The path to spiritual maturity is not just a walk up an aisle or even an overnight journey. There are many things we need to observe in our spiritual journey toward God to be certain we don’t get off the path that leads to life.
- Our Threefold Enemy - Neil Girrard Those who would have us fight only the flesh leave us blind to our defenses against the demonic and the world and to the offensive weapons God has given us that we might obtain His objectives.
- Overcoming Through Perseverance; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Just because God meets us where we’re at does not mean that we’ve arrived.
- Prayer Bringing Hidden Temptations to Light; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis For perpetual victory, therefore, the believer must unceasingly be on guard against the Tempter, praying for his hidden temptations to be revealed.