The Son of Man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
“The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
“The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all
The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.
The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all causes of offense [persons by whom others are drawn into error and sin] and all who do iniquity and act wickedly.
The Son of Man shall send His angels on a mission, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all those who create stumbling blocks for others and those who make a practice of lawlessness,
The Son of Man will send out His angels and they will uproot from the kingdom everything that is spoiling it, and all those who live in defiance of its laws,
The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all those who cause wrongdoing, and the wrongdoers (all that cause others to stumble),
The 3588 Son 5207 of man 444 shall send forth 649 His 846 angels, 32 and 2532 they shall gather 4816 out of 1537 His 848 kingdom 932 all things 3956 that offend, 4625 and 2532 them which do 4160 iniquity; 458
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- Almost There: The “Church” Paradigm (a la Wilkerson) - Neil Girrard A comparison of messages from David Wilkerson and Watchman Nee reveals some important truths for the body of Christ today.
- Apostasy or Rapture - Neil Girrard Where do these words come from? And which comes first? Why is it important?
- Babylonian Captivity - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The “pastor” in the pulpit on a platform paradigm is the heart and soul of the deceptions that keep the “church” in its Babylonian captivity.
- Basic Questions - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Two very basic questions that cast considerable doubt on much, if not nearly all, of modern religious Christianity.
- Building Paneled Houses - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The Lord is again asking, “Is it time for you yourselves to dwell in your paneled houses while My house lies in ruins?” How would this word of the Lord from Hag. 1:4 apply to modern twenty-first century followers of Christ?
- Buy From Me - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus commanded the Laodiceans to buy something from Him. What was it and why is it important?
- 6. The Children of God; The Sons of the Devil - Neil Girrard We have become so jaded in our reading of the Scriptures that we miss the obvious things it says.
- Come! - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) If ever we needed to see in a text who is speaking, who is being spoken to and what is being said, this portion of the Revelation would stand as one of the more paramount passages for our day.
- Come Out From Among Them - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Why, at the end of His explanation of the parable of the wheat and the tares, did Jesus say, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear”?
- Coming Out and Moving On - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Failing to come completely out of the “rabbit hole” can be as lethal as simply and blindly remaining asleep in the depths of the “church” pit.
- 10. Conclusions; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard Clayton Morrison’s book is probably best read for the conversation it leads into.
- The Course of Revelation - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those who completely reject revelation are in as great an error as are those who falsely claim to possess special revelation.
- Critical Blockage - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Paul told us what the manifold grace (mercy and power) of God would do – why don’t we see it in our corporate assemblies?
- The Desire To See - Neil Girrard Among those who have heard and obeyed God’s call to “Come out” of organized, institutional apostate churchianity, there remains a strong desire to more clearly see the ekklesia, God’s people, come together and interact in loving service to one another and to know that we are doing our part in Christ’s body.
- Displacing Christ; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard To get away from preconceptions as to who and what the spirit of antichrist is, it may be helpful to call him the ruler of displacing Christ.
- A Division of Labor - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) In the work of God, there is a division of labor that has lain unseen for centuries, even millennia. What is it?
- The Duplicity of Popularity - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The success of a “pastor” or “church” is measured almost entirely in its popularity but is this a good standard by which to judge a man or “ministry”?
- Ekklesia or the Kingdom of God - Neil Girrard The kingdom of God is simply not the exact same thing as the ekklesia and the confusion that results by assuming that they are has caused many difficulties for the people of Christ.
- Enemies of the King - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Far too often we do not take seriously just who and what is considered the enemy of God.
- A Fine Line - Neil Girrard The believer who wants to obey God must constantly choose between righteousness and lawlessness – but few seem to know what lawlessness really is.
- From “Once Upon a Time...” to “Happily Ever After”? - Neil Girrard A discussion of the “once saved, always saved” theory.
- From the Word – Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Apologetics is a good thing, right?
- God the Judge of All - Neil Girrard The New Testament clearly says that God is to be the Judge of all men – so why does the “church” teach exemption from judgment for their attendees? And just what are the standards by which we shall all be judged?
- God’s Fuhrer - Neil Girrard The hierarchy of the “church” (and its leftover remains among those who have left the “church”) makes the “servants of God” resemble a fuhrer. How can this be?
- The Gospel of the Kingdom Page - Neil Girrard The gospel of the kingdom is the message that there is a King, the Lord Jesus Christ, to whom every knee must bow.
- Hijacked! - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) We do not normally associate the term “hijacked” with the New Testament yet this is precisely what has happened and is happening.
- In the Way - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The parable of the wheat and the tares holds a unique place in the New Testament.
- Introduction; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard A.W. Tozer, an otherwise excellent, Scriturally-based and spiritual writer, still blindly held to the “church” paradigm that keeps people from being everything Christ intends them to be.
- Introduction; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The deceptive schemes of the devil are more effective than most realize.
- Juxtaposition - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Why are so many leaving “organized expressions of Christian religion”?
- The Keys of the Kingdom - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) With knowledge of the keys to the kingdom of God, one must certainly possess eternal life – right?
- King James Only - Neil Girrard Some groups insist on reading the King James Bible only – what is that all about?
- The Kingdom of God Is at Hand - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) With the proclamation that the kingdom of God was at hand, Jesus ushered in a new phase in the work of redemption that God had purposed before the creation of the world.
- Kingdom or Church? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Did Christ come to found and institute the church or did He come to bring forth the kingdom of God among men?
- The Last Call - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Is it accurate to call the latest move of God in northern Europe “the last reformation”?
- Loving Truth; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard There may be no more important attitude than the love of truth for those who will be alive at the end of the age when Christ returns.
- The Missing Piece of the Puzzle - Neil Girrard Jesus told us, if we have ears to hear, that we would need a “new” way to view ourselves in the end times.
- One Small Hiccup: Chip Brogden’s The Church in the Wilderness - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A nearly flawless work of spiritual insights and wisdom is unfortunately marred by one expression of the author’s opinions – but don’t let that stop you from buying or reading the book for yourself!
- Our Heavenly Calling in Christ - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Our heavenly calling in Christ requires a balance of deeper and more accurate knowledge of exactly what God has done for and given to us accompanied by our diligent obedience and spiritually mature attentiveness to the responsibilities He has placed upon us.
- Pastor, Bishop or Nicolaitan Overlord? - Neil Girrard Is the “pastor” a real New Testament office or a 1st century religious construct?
- Pastors - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) What is a pastor? Why is the “pastor” so central to “church”?
- The Power of “Church” Deception - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those ensnared in obvious sin are more likely to attain to liberty than those ensnared by “church” deceptions because so few recognize how unScriptural the “church” has become.
- 14. The Responsibility of Leadership (Part 1); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Tozer overlooks two details in his underlying premise and misses some obvious points about the Israelite’s rebellions.
- 15. The Responsibility of Leadership (Part 2); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Here again Tozer tumbles down a slippery slope – a mistake he does not make often – and lands in a heap at the bottom.
- The Right Answer - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) How we answer the question “Who do you say that I am?” effects everything about how we will go about practicing the way of following Christ.
- Scriptures Page – Neil Girrard One of the basic beliefs of all Christians sincerely trying to follow Christ and God in spirit and truth is that the Scriptures, as originally penned, were divinely inspired and flawlessly presented to men as the complete repository of all that pertains to life and godliness in Christ Jesus.
- Sight - Neil Girrard An unusual Greek word points to the need to see with God’s eyes and not our own.
- 5. Sin - the Work of the Flesh; The Sons of the Devil - Neil Girrard The works of the flesh are evident – and abounding – and they keep us out of God’s kingdom!
- Six / One / Five-Twenty B.C.; “Building the Temple” - Neil Girrard The prophecies of Haggai apply to those who would build the temple of the Holy Spirit in our time much more than we might think.
- Six / Twenty-Four / Five-Twenty B.C.; “Building the Temple” - Neil Girrard Obedience to the King, Christ Jesus, is not optional if we are going to co-labor with Him in building His temple, His body, His people.
- Spirit and Truth - Neil Girrard What is worship? Are we really worshiping God or not?
- The Standard of Perfection - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus said that we should be perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect – so why aren’t we perfect?
- The Subliminal Message - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The subliminal message is the one that always sticks the longest even (and especially!) when that hidden message is not perceived or understood consciously – so what do we really hear when a man speaks from behind a pulpit?
- Three Parables - Neil Girrard Three of Jesus’ parables we cannot afford to misunderstand.
- Told to Go: Or, Riding the Wrong Horse - Neil Girrard Most “Christians” turn a deaf ear to God’s command to “Come out” because it would require leaving the comfort zone of the “church” and comfortable “church” society circles.
- Triumphant Overcoming - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) If there is one word that has fallen from common usage in “Christian” circles, it would be the need to overcome.
- Unanimity - Neil Girrard God has been waiting for and working His people toward finally being content to sit back and stop trying to build anything for God.
- Unity Is Not Optional - Neil Girrard The words used in the New Testament that speak of the unity of the body of Christ are infrequent and precise – and they are a necessity.
- 4. The Wasp and the Church Member (Part 1); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Tozer asks great questions! But if anyone else were to ask them, the most likely response will be “Oh, he’s just bitter – he’s been hurt!”
- What Did You Go Out To See? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those who have exited the “church” and entered into some form of the “wilderness” experience need to reconsider this question.
- What God Is Really Saying Now - Neil Girrard What are God’s priorities for His remnant today?
- 1. The Wheat and the Tares; The Sons of the Devil - Neil Girrard Jesus’ analogy about the kingdom of heaven with some special emphasis on how it will be at the end of the age.
- Why Now? - Neil Girrard Why is God revealing the differences between “church” and ekklesia now?
- The Work of the Wilderness - Neil Girrard If God is leading us, why are we still in the wilderness?
- Zeitgeists: A Clash of Titans; America: The Big Picture - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) One concept almost completely ignored by the “church’s” prophecy industry prognosticators is the existence and work of an age’s zeitgeist.