Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
“Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.
Then will the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God) shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him who has ears [to hear] be listening, and let him consider and perceive and understand by hearing.
Then those who are righteous, like the sun when it bursts through the clouds which have hidden it, shall shine forth through the world of evil, dissipating the darkness of sin which has obscured the good and veiled the true glory of their righteousness, in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to be hearing, let him be hearing.
Then the good will shine out like the sun in their Father’s kingdom. The man who has ears should use them!
Then the upright will shine out like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him who has ears listen!
Then 5119 shall the 3588 righteous 1342 shine forth 1584 as 5613 the 3588 sun 2246 in 1722 the 3588 kingdom 932 of their 848 Father. 3962 Who hath 2192 ears 3775 to hear, 191 let him hear. 191
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- Almost There: The “Church” Paradigm (a la Wilkerson) - Neil Girrard A comparison of messages from David Wilkerson and Watchman Nee reveals some important truths for the body of Christ today.
- Alone - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Being alone has more to do with the Christian life than most suppose.
- Apostasy or Rapture - Neil Girrard Where do these words come from? And which comes first? Why is it important?
- Basic Questions - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Two very basic questions that cast considerable doubt on much, if not nearly all, of modern religious Christianity.
- Beyond Expectation - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus’ entire ministry could be described as little more than a series of incidents designed to confront the hidden false expectations everyone had of Him.
- The Call for Unity - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The call for unity that is sounding forth from so many among professed followers of Christ today is genuine – but it is dangerous.
- “Church” Trauma - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) “Church trauma” - wounds immaculately perpetrated on the victims by no one - are only evidence that something is very, very wrong with the way “church” is routinely conducted.
- City of Refuge; America: The Big Picture - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) America is much, much more than just a place.
- Come Out From Among Them - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Why, at the end of His explanation of the parable of the wheat and the tares, did Jesus say, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear”?
- Coming Out and Moving On - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Failing to come completely out of the “rabbit hole” can be as lethal as simply and blindly remaining asleep in the depths of the “church” pit.
- The Course of Revelation - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those who completely reject revelation are in as great an error as are those who falsely claim to possess special revelation.
- Do Not Yield - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Many “Christian” leaders demand blind obedience from their followers but what does the New Testament really say about obeying men?
- The Duplicity of Popularity - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The success of a “pastor” or “church” is measured almost entirely in its popularity but is this a good standard by which to judge a man or “ministry”?
- Ekklesia or the Kingdom of God - Neil Girrard The kingdom of God is simply not the exact same thing as the ekklesia and the confusion that results by assuming that they are has caused many difficulties for the people of Christ.
- Evil; America: The Big Picture - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) What is evil? When is evil a national threat? When is evil a global threat?
- The Father’s Business - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) As sons of God we need to be about our Father’s business – but what is that?
- Four Kinds of Enemies; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Once we know that there are spiritual beings who wield deception against us, it is highly significant that Paul differentiates four types of Satanic beings.
- God the Judge of All - Neil Girrard The New Testament clearly says that God is to be the Judge of all men – so why does the “church” teach exemption from judgment for their attendees? And just what are the standards by which we shall all be judged?
- Hijacked! - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) We do not normally associate the term “hijacked” with the New Testament yet this is precisely what has happened and is happening.
- In the Way - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The parable of the wheat and the tares holds a unique place in the New Testament.
- Introduction; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard A.W. Tozer, an otherwise excellent, Scriturally-based and spiritual writer, still blindly held to the “church” paradigm that keeps people from being everything Christ intends them to be.
- Introduction; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The deceptive schemes of the devil are more effective than most realize.
- The Kingdom Is the Key - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) An accurate understanding of the kingdom of God is the key to understanding the collection of writings we commonly call the New Testament.
- The Kingdom of God Is at Hand - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) With the proclamation that the kingdom of God was at hand, Jesus ushered in a new phase in the work of redemption that God had purposed before the creation of the world.
- The Last Call - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Is it accurate to call the latest move of God in northern Europe “the last reformation”?
- Multi-Denominationalism - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Some people are promoting the idea of “multi-denominationalism.” What’s that about?
- The Orphan Spirit; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those who refuse to submit themselves under a “spiritual father” are now accused of and condemned for having an “orphan spirit.” What’s the basis of that?
- Our Heavenly Calling in Christ - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Our heavenly calling in Christ requires a balance of deeper and more accurate knowledge of exactly what God has done for and given to us accompanied by our diligent obedience and spiritually mature attentiveness to the responsibilities He has placed upon us.
- Out of “Church” - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Coming out of “church” is a lot more than just leaving the building and no longer sitting at the feet of the “man of God” behind his pulpit.
- Pastors - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) What is a pastor? Why is the “pastor” so central to “church”?
- Pressing Into the Kingdom - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The kingdom of God differs from the law and the prophets – why is that important?
- The Right Answer - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) How we answer the question “Who do you say that I am?” effects everything about how we will go about practicing the way of following Christ.
- Seven / Twenty-One / Five-Twenty B.C. (Part 2); “Building the Temple” - Neil Girrard God is building a building capable of withstanding the shaking that He will bring forth in the end times.
- The Solution to Socialism - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The Nazi/Soviet styled socialists are long immune to the truths spoken by the American founding fathers. They view them as they view the Bible, long antiquated and outdated parchments that have no impact or bearing on modern life. The death of our nation cannot be far behind!
- Spectrums: “Church” or Ekklesia - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Any individual, whether the worst kind of evil villain or the best kind of saint or hero, is a combination of both good and bad characteristics – so why are led to believe that an assembly, which is made up of many individuals, must be either merely “good” or “bad” and not some mixture of both?
- Spirit and Truth - Neil Girrard What is worship? Are we really worshiping God or not?
- Three Parables - Neil Girrard Three of Jesus’ parables we cannot afford to misunderstand.
- Told to Go: Or, Riding the Wrong Horse - Neil Girrard Most “Christians” turn a deaf ear to God’s command to “Come out” because it would require leaving the comfort zone of the “church” and comfortable “church” society circles.
- Triumphant Overcoming - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) If there is one word that has fallen from common usage in “Christian” circles, it would be the need to overcome.
- Truth and Presumption - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Recognizing the awesome and transcendent power of God is as essential as is discerning the dangerously lethal deceptions which the enemy has arrayed against us, especially those schemes concealed within music and popular songs.
- Unanimity - Neil Girrard God has been waiting for and working His people toward finally being content to sit back and stop trying to build anything for God.
- What Did You Go Out To See? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those who have exited the “church” and entered into some form of the “wilderness” experience need to reconsider this question.
- What God Is Really Saying Now - Neil Girrard What are God’s priorities for His remnant today?
- 1. The Wheat and the Tares; The Sons of the Devil - Neil Girrard Jesus’ analogy about the kingdom of heaven with some special emphasis on how it will be at the end of the age.
- Whose Side Are We On? - Neil Girrard ) - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Everyone who is of the truth hears Jesus’ voice. Did He mean it? Did He lie? Was He mistaken?
- Why Do We Meet - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The modern “church” is so confused that few, if any, seem to remember or even know what the mission of the genuine ekklesia is.
- Why Now? - Neil Girrard Why is God revealing the differences between “church” and ekklesia now?
- Zeitgeists: A Clash of Titans; America: The Big Picture - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) One concept almost completely ignored by the “church’s” prophecy industry prognosticators is the existence and work of an age’s zeitgeist.