A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.
A commandment, a new one, I am giving you, that you should be constantly loving one another with a divine and self-sacrificial love; even as I loved you, you also be loving one another.
Now I am giving you a new command - love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you must love one another.
I give you a new command, to love one another. Just as I have loved you, you too must love one another.
A new 2537 commandment 1785 I give 1325 unto you, 5213 That 2443 ye love 25 one another; 240 as 2531 I have loved 25 you, 5209 that 2443 ye 5210 also 2532 love 25 one another. 240
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- All In - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Many so-called “Christians” rely on their “fire insurance” religiosity – is this wise? Safe?
- The American Blunders - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The Europeans have long congratulated themselves for discovering the souls basement and have long considered Americans as superficial and naïve for not having much soul - or basement! But Jesus and the Bible warned mankind of the dangers of the soul long before there ever was an America – or a Europe!
- Can a Narcissist be Saved? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) What will it take for a narcissist to be genuinely and spiritually born again?
- Catch 22: The American “Church’s” Dilemmas - Neil Girrard A penetrating look at the numerous self-imposed dilemmas which keep the “church” from being the body of Christ.
- 6. The Children of God; The Sons of the Devil - Neil Girrard We have become so jaded in our reading of the Scriptures that we miss the obvious things it says.
- Conclusion; Poverty in the Body of Christ - Neil Girrard There is no single, one-word, bottom-line answer to the issue of poverty in the Body of Christ but, in closing the discussion, there are several words that should be considered.
- Critical Blockage - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Paul told us what the manifold grace (mercy and power) of God would do – why don’t we see it in our corporate assemblies?
- False Prophets - Neil Girrard Just what makes a false prophet false? The answer will surprise many people.
- Follow Me - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus makes it abundantly clear what it takes to gain eternal life.
- Fractured Building Blocks: Or, Where the Apostles and Prophets Movement Failed - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Remember the old computer adage, “garbage in, garbage out”? It applies to our work for Christ too.
- God’s Approval - Neil Girrard God’s approval on our life and on our work in His kingdom is no light and trivial matter.
- Hobbes, Locke and Rousseau: Three of Satan’s Stooges - Neil Girrard The U.S. is little more than the acting out of the philosophies of Hobbes, Locke and Rousseau but most Americans don’t know what these philosophers said or why that might be important to them as followers of Christ.
- In Search of the Perfect Church - Neil Girrard A Scriptural basis for understanding what the perfect church is.
- Inoculated - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Many Americans are unreached by the gospel because they have been inoculated against it, most often at some “church.”
- Inside Out - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) By failing to preserve the unity of the Spirit we turn the gospel of Christ inside out.
- Juxtaposition - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Why are so many leaving “organized expressions of Christian religion”?
- The Larger Life; A Larger Christian Life - A.B. Simpson This writing from almost a hundred years ago still speaks to the growing Christian's need today for an enlarged heart and life.
- Many Deceptions and The Lie - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) How do we reconcile the difference between the many New Testament prophecies that speak of a plurality, even a multiplicity, of deceptions with Paul’s reference to a single lie that carries severe, eternal consequences for those who come under its power?
- Multi-Denominationalism - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Some people are promoting the idea of “multi-denominationalism.” What’s that about?
- Narcissism: A Spiritual Perspective - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Sam Vaknin’s picture of the false self of narcissism presents good insights as well as exposes the schemes of the demonic to separate the narcissist away from Christ.
- The Narrow Road; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard If we would remain on the narrow road that leads to life, we must love our brothers in Christ.
- No Substitutions - Neil Girrard The subtle substitutions Satan attempts to deceive us with can rob us of our heritage as sons of God.
- One Another Commands - Neil Girrard The requirements of the New Testament of what we are and are not to do and be “one to another” are awesome in scope and responsibility.
- Preaching Christ in a Post-Christian Society - Neil Girrard There may befall the preacher of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ no harder task than to preach His name, His truth, His story to a people who have already heard “all that,” digested “all that,” done “all that,” rejected “all that.”
- Responding to the Apostasy - Neil Girrard As the great falling away from the faith unfolds all around us, what response should we make?
- Shooting the Wounded - Neil Girrard Love practiced and plainly visible (and not just taught or talked about!) is the only way to preach the whole gospel of the kingdom of Christ.
- The Spirit of Religion or the Spirit of Truth? The Devil’s Counter-Offensive - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) How can you address a complex issue with simplicity?
- Tags Come Second - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Some people want to believe that “denominational tags” are permissible and harmless and even irrelevant. Really?
- The Test of Obedience - Neil Girrard Our obedience to Christ’s commands is still a requirement to attain to eternal salvation.
- The True Tabernacle - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Scripture says there is a true tabernacle of Christ. What are the differences between the true one and the false ones?
- Two Prophecies - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) In breaking off some branches of the “church’s” corporate sin, the root has never been torn out. What exactly is this root?
- What Did You Go Out To See? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those who have exited the “church” and entered into some form of the “wilderness” experience need to reconsider this question.
- Who Is My Neighbor? - Neil Girrard Jesus’ story of “the good Samaritan” has more to do with life today than many people realize.
- The Wiles of the Devil - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Any soldier intending to survive the day’s battle needs to know what weapons his enemy is using and how to counter those weapons.