And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be maligned.
Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
And many will follow their immoral ways and lascivious doings; because of them the true Way will be maligned and defamed.
And many will follow their licentious conduct to its consummation, on account of whom the way of the truth will be reviled.
Many will follow their flagrant immorality and thereby bring discredit on the way of truth.
Many people will follow their immoral ways, and because of them the true way will be abused.
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- All In - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Many so-called “Christians” rely on their “fire insurance” religiosity – is this wise? Safe?
- Do Not Yield - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Many “Christian” leaders demand blind obedience from their followers but what does the New Testament really say about obeying men?
- The Duplicity of Popularity - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The success of a “pastor” or “church” is measured almost entirely in its popularity but is this a good standard by which to judge a man or “ministry”?
- Enemies of the King - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Far too often we do not take seriously just who and what is considered the enemy of God.
- The Eternal Gospel - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Sometimes when we read the book of Revelation we can easily miss some detail or fail to grasp the profound significance of some sparsely described event – even about something as important as the eternal gospel of Christ.
- Fables - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Paul warned us that the time would come when believers would be turned aside to fables. What did he have in mind?
- God? - Neil Girrard What do we say to the growing number of people who no longer want anything to do with God because of their past “church” experiences?
- The Greatest Dangers to The Final Reformation - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) If we believe “the last reformation” is truly a genuine move of God, what are the greatest dangers facing such a movement?
- Hijacked! - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) We do not normally associate the term “hijacked” with the New Testament yet this is precisely what has happened and is happening.
- Loving Truth; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard There may be no more important attitude than the love of truth for those who will be alive at the end of the age when Christ returns.
- 9. Loyalty and Freedom in a United Church; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard Morrison was a man of depth - but he also demonstrated a spiritual schizophrenia.
- Many Deceptions and The Lie - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) How do we reconcile the difference between the many New Testament prophecies that speak of a plurality, even a multiplicity, of deceptions with Paul’s reference to a single lie that carries severe, eternal consequences for those who come under its power?
- No Good Thing - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) It is a great day in the Lord when we finally learn there is no good thing in our flesh – but what will it take for us to learn that there is no good thing in the “church”?
- No Lie Is of the Truth - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Every lie we discover embedded in our thinking can and even must be discarded.
- Numbers Don’t Matter - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) If numbers don’t matter in evaluating a particular “ministry,” why are its leaders so vocal about how many people they’re reaching?
- One Small Hiccup: Chip Brogden’s The Church in the Wilderness - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A nearly flawless work of spiritual insights and wisdom is unfortunately marred by one expression of the author’s opinions – but don’t let that stop you from buying or reading the book for yourself!
- Our Heavenly Calling in Christ - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Our heavenly calling in Christ requires a balance of deeper and more accurate knowledge of exactly what God has done for and given to us accompanied by our diligent obedience and spiritually mature attentiveness to the responsibilities He has placed upon us.
- Out of “Church” - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Coming out of “church” is a lot more than just leaving the building and no longer sitting at the feet of the “man of God” behind his pulpit.
- The Power of “Church” Deception - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those ensnared in obvious sin are more likely to attain to liberty than those ensnared by “church” deceptions because so few recognize how unScriptural the “church” has become.
- Religion - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Religion – as a word, as a concept and as a practice – cannot be rightly categorized apart from the adjectives and descriptive we attach to it.
- Responding to the Apostasy - Neil Girrard As the great falling away from the faith unfolds all around us, what response should we make?
- Ritualism and Hypocrisy; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The ruler of false religion’s first (but by no means the last) great victory in the church age (that is, after the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the Day of Pentecost) was convincing men they needed to hold regular meetings and practice rituals in the name of Christ.
- Spectrums: “Church” or Ekklesia - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Any individual, whether the worst kind of evil villain or the best kind of saint or hero, is a combination of both good and bad characteristics – so why are led to believe that an assembly, which is made up of many individuals, must be either merely “good” or “bad” and not some mixture of both?
- Spiritual But Not Religious - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) SBNR is a popular label among “emergent” generations. What does this label really mean?
- Those Who Despise and Reject Authority - Neil Girrard Though many people leaving the “church” are accused of rebelling against authority – and Peter’s and Jude’s prophecies are used - this is only a misrepresentation of the real meanings in these prophecies.
- Tolerance or Unity; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The ruler of displacing Christ works extremely hard to get us to relate to one another by any means other than the Spirit of Christ.
- The Voice of One Crying in the Wilderness - Neil Girrard The message and backdrop of John the Baptist holds much more relevance for us than we might think.
- Where Did the Prophets Go? - A Review - Neil Girrard The author of this book asks a good question but his answers fall far short of the full counsel of God.