All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
D π F
- The Ears and Hearing Affected; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Entire deafness may be caused by an evil spirit locating in the nerves of the ear or there may be degrees of interference with the hearing.
- Ears to Hear - Neil Girrard This world offers us everything to keep us from finding and following Christ – and then delivers us into hell. Be warned!
- The Easy Path; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams Perhaps it is easier to be lured onto the easy path than we might have thought, and that one might not even realize the error.
- 2. The Ecumenical Awakening - Part 1; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard The ecumenical movement, particularly in some of its earlier moments, was built on noble aspirations and motives.
- 3. The Ecumenical Awakening - Part 2; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard If we can understand the reason the Reformers failed to enter into the unity of the Spirit of God, perhaps we can come to grips with why we, as Christ’s followers today, are still failing to enter into that unity.
- The Effect on the Conscience of the Teachings by Evil Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The demonic will quote the whole Bible if they can deceive one soul.
- Effects of Evil Spirit Entry to the Bodily Frame; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis When the evil spirits are inside, the whole frame is affected, at times with pleasant sensations, but at others with pains in the head and body which have no physical cause, or else so working with the “natural” that the supernatural cannot easily be distinguished from it.
- Effects of Possession on the Believer; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis How different the outlook, when much that troubles them is attributed to the true cause.
- Ekkaleo - Ekkletoi - Ekklesia - Neil Girrard Becoming the ekklesia is a process - not an automatic guarantee just because we claim to be “a Christian.”
- Ekklesia - A Word Study - Neil Girrard Reading the Scriptures with the word “church” in them has done centuries of damage to the body of Christ. A simple reading of these Scriptures with the Greek word “ekklesia” re-inserted can be a real eye-opener.
- Ekklesia or the Kingdom of God - Neil Girrard The kingdom of God is simply not the exact same thing as the ekklesia and the confusion that results by assuming that they are has caused many difficulties for the people of Christ.
- 3. The Elders Appointed by the Apostles; The Normal Christian Church Life - Watchman Nee When the apostles themselves could not remain with the new believers to shepherd them and to bear the responsibility of the work locally, how then were the new converts cared for, and how was the work carried on?
- 3. Elymas the Sorcerer; The Sons of the Devil - Neil Girrard Paul expressly singles out Elymas as a son of the devil.
- The Emperor’s New Church, The Open Church - Gene Edwards and James Rutz Most of what you do today as a participant in the church was set in concrete during two short periods of history, neither of them in the New Testament period.
- End-Time Acts; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The end-time acts of Almighty God will be comparable to the children of Israel under Moses - it will be openly evident who is on the Lord’s side and who has the truth of the word of God abiding in them.
- End-Time Message; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Repent, repent, repent, for judgment is coming! Obviously there can be no other message.
- The Enduement for Service and the Conditions; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis We need only now set forth the conditions for knowing the enduement for service, and the effects which follow.
- Enemies of the Cross Bible Bullet: Philippians 3:18-19 - Neil Girrard The cross of Christ is that implement of death whereby we forsake all and instead seek to find the will of God for our life no matter what the cost or consequence.
- Enemies of the King - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Far too often we do not take seriously just who and what is considered the enemy of God.
- The Enoch Factor - A Review - Neil Girrard Steve McSwain’s book recognizes the many ills of modern churchianity but embraces a New-Age type of spirituality that will prove far more lethal to those who follow it.
- Entertaining Dangers - Neil Girrard Are we entertaining ourselves into danger, perhaps even into hell itself?
- Entertainment Revisited - Neil Girrard A second look at what entertainment does for us.
- Ephesians: Paul’s Time Capsule - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Some Bible scholars insist that Ephesians is merely a general letter for all believers - others question the authenticity of Paul’s authorship because Paul’s usual inclusion of eschatology (the study of prophesied end-times events) is absent. What is the real story and why is it so vitally important for us to understand Paul’s intent today?
- Epilogue; Poverty in the Body of Christ - Neil Girrard Those Calebs and Joshuas - who must stand by and watch as their contemporaries and elders wither away and die - will someday see the taking of the land.
- 9. The Era of an Absentee God; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard One advantage gained from thinking of God as being absent is that we may assume that He is pleased with whatever we may be trying to do, as long as it is not downright wicked. There would seem to be no other way to account for the vast amount of religious nonsense being carried on these days in the name of the Lord.
- Error; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The spirit of error may be just another name for the spirit of antichrist - its goals and tactics are extremely similar.
- Error and Deception - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The phrase “the error of Balaam” opens up what God has to say to those who live in the days of deception prior to His return.
- Established in the Truth – 2 Peter 1:12; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Deceived adherents to the twisted doctrine of “grace” think they’re working to be established in the truth – instead they are only being established by the demonic in their error.
- The Eternal Gospel - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Sometimes when we read the book of Revelation we can easily miss some detail or fail to grasp the profound significance of some sparsely described event – even about something as important as the eternal gospel of Christ.
- Eternal Life Bible Bullet: 1 John 5:11 - Neil Girrard If the source of our life is anything other than Christ, we are either a counterfeit religious fraud or a victim of a deceptive religious scheme.
- Eternal Promises; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer A look at what God promises those who follow after Him.
- Eternal Security? - Neil Girrard Some people completely dismiss outright the idea of “losing one’s salvation” by claiming that we must not, and even cannot, add to the finished work of Christ on the cross – but is this the truth?
- Evil Spirits Foretelling Through Mediums; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In like manner as a “spirit of divination,” deceiving spirits can use “palmists,” and “fortune tellers,” to deceive.
- Evil Spirits in the Gospel Records; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The gospel record is full of reference to the workings of evil spirits - were Jerusalem, Capernaum, Galilee, and all Syria, then filled with people who were “insane” and “epileptic”?
- Evil Spirits Subject to the Believer Joined to the Living Christ; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer must KNOW that it is God's will that evil spirits should be, not only potentially, but actually subject to him as one joined in vital union to the Holy One of God.
- Evil Spirits Substitute for God; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Deceiving spirits may substitute themselves, and their own working in the believer's life, through the believer’s misconceptions of spiritual truth.
- Evil Spirits Substitute for Self; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Evil spirits will not only endeavour to substitute their own workings in a man’s life in the place of God, but they will also seek to substitute their workings for all the mental faculties of the man, i.e., the mind, the reason, the memory, the imagination, the judgment.
- Exalt Whom?; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We as Christians have constantly tried to elevate ourselves to a Godly plane void of Godly character, and in some circles we’ve promoted men to be “gods” because they have a relationship with God via the new birth.
- Example in Matter of “Unconsciousness”; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis If the believer resists and refuses any specific ground for possession, and cannot get rid of it, he must seek light upon the cause.
- Excuses Used by Evil Spirits to Hide Their Presence – Column 5; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Once the ground is taken, and the mind is dulled from its power of critical discrimination, the lying spirit is apt in suggesting “excuses” to the believer to cover his location, and the ground he holds.
- The Exorcism of Evil Spirits Contrasted With Christ’s Power of Word; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Christ needed no adjuration, or methods of exorcism, and no prolonged preparation of Himself before dealing with a spirit-possessed man.
- Experience; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer There is no easy way to gain Christian maturity.
- Experience Required - Neil Girrard Can we really know God apart from our experience?
- Explicit or Miss It; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Some say all we need in our Christian walk is the Scriptures; however there is much more to it than that.
- Exploding the Myth of Christ’s Delegated Authority - Neil Girrard Christ gave His authority to men to lead other believers into a closer walk with Him – didn’t He?
- Expressions, “Views,” Doctrines, Need To Be Examined; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Every expression, “view,” or theory, which we hold concerning things, should now be examined carefully and every criticism - just or unjust - should be humbly received, and examined to discover its ground, apparent or real.
- Exterior Manifestations of the Character of Obsession; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Evil spirits “obsess,” or persistently molest, and besiege the man, to gain possession.
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π