All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
E π G
- Fables - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Paul warned us that the time would come when believers would be turned aside to fables. What did he have in mind?
- Faith; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Faith is not just some doctrine which is believed. It is a whole way of life totally dependent on God, moment by moment.
- Faith Alone? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The entire “faith alone” concept is overly simplistic, unbalanced, skewed and distorted. What is the truth?
- Faithfulness to Light Not Sufficient Safeguard Against Deception; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The children of God need to know that to be true in motive, and faithful up to light, is not sufficient safeguard against deception.
- False and Deceived Teachers; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Good men who teach deception are better tools for the demonic.
- A False Dichotomy - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Our notions of “ministry” suffer from layers of added meanings that change our understanding of what the New Testament really says.
- False Gods - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format - Printable Tract (in Adobe/pdf format) ) The Greek world of Paul’s day faced the same sort of idolatry that is endangering so many in Africa’s ebola outbreak.
- False Prophets - Neil Girrard Just what makes a false prophet false? The answer will surprise many people.
- False Prophets; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer It appears the only course for any Christians is to prostrate themselves before God and repent before it’s too late.
- False Religion; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The most successful and dangerous of Satan’s “propaganda ministry” is the spirit of false religion.
- The Father’s Business - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) As sons of we need to be about our Father’s business – but what is that?
- Fear; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The fear of displeasing God by disobeying His statutes and commandments is healthy to have and is required of us by God – and it will ultimately lead the Christian into an intimate relationship with Jesus that will cleanse the inner man of any resting place for evil fear to exist.
- Fear This - Neil Girrard Some mythologies about fear are exploded. An important read for the timid!
- Fearing Man; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard This ruler’s work lies in the realm of getting us to fear (respectfully obey) man rather than God, that is, obey any man or follow any tradition, philosophy or teaching of man rather than obey God.
- “Feelings” Injected by Evil Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis There are physical, soulish, and spiritual “feelings.” Evil spirits can inject feelings into either of these departments.
- Fellowship; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Obviously, what is acclaimed as fellowship in most Christian churches isn’t really Christian fellowship.
- Fighting From Principle; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis All dependence upon feeling, and acting from “impulse” must be put aside in this warfare.
- The Fighting Through Period; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Whatever caused possession, the opposite must be obtained for dispossession.
- The Final Solution Bible Bullet: Galatians 5:13 - Neil Girrard Liberty is a fundamental American right – but have we used our liberty wisely or foolishly?
- Financial Scams; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard One of mammon’s more effective and therefore more dangerous deceptions has been to get people to think vicarious charity is the same thing as Christ’s agape love.
- A Fine Line - Neil Girrard The believer who wants to obey God must constantly choose between righteousness and lawlessness – but few seem to know what lawlessness really is.
- Finish the Reformation! - Neil Girrard Finishing the Reformation truly and simply means that we must all press on to the maturity that is found only in Christ.
- First Corinthians 13:8; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer It is rather plain that preaching, knowledge, prophecy and speaking in tongues will be taken away at a future date when the partial is replaced as the totality of perfection is revealed.
- First Fruits, Tithes and Offerings - Darryl Samuels - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A brother confronted with erroneous and false teachings about tithes and offerings, especially the “first fruits,” shares the results of his decision to research the Bible for himself.
- Flesh; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer When we discover that our natural attributes of goodness are in conflict with God’s programs, a battle results.
- Follow Me - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus makes it abundantly clear what it takes to gain eternal life.
- Follow Me; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer In the Lord’s shaping of a disciple, He doesn’t use any natural talents. He wants a supernatural product.
- Follow or Duplicate? - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus and Paul both said “Follow me…” Didn’t they?
- Follow the Right Gospel; Cry in the Wilderness - Keith Green This book is a series of Keith Green’s messages which are exceedingly relevant to today’s church. He who has ears ought to be listening!
- Followers After Themselves Bible Bullet: Acts 20:30 - Neil Girrard Our spiritual ignorance, as well as our ignorance of church history, causes us to fail to see how precisely this prophetic statement was – and still is being - fulfilled.
- Following the Lamb - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Following Christ is more than just obeying the commands of Christ.
- The Footing on Romans 6:11, a Weapon of Victory; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer reckoning himself “dead unto sin...in Christ Jesus” is a declaration of death - a gulf of death - to evil spirits as well as sin; to evil spirits working in, through, for, instead of, or in conjunction with the man.
- Foreword; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard This series examines Charles Clayton Morrison’s book to glean its excellent insights into one of the “church’s” most ongoing sins – denominationalism.
- Foreword; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis War on the saints?!? Why, most Christians don’t even know there is a war on. A turn-of-the-century woman explores the vast territory over which the devil holds undisputed sway.
- Forming Our Iniquity; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams It starts at birth. Nothing is more selfish than a newborn baby, a god unto itself.
- Forming Our Personalities; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams Children bicker with each other, vying for status, and they soon learn to use shame as a tool on each other, in order to establish their position.
- Foundations - Neil Girrard When the foundations of life are destroyed, what are the righteous to do?
- Four Kinds of Enemies; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Once we know that there are spiritual beings who wield deception against us, it is hightly significant that Paul differentiates four types of Satanic beings.
- Free; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer When we are born again by the Spirit of God, we are brought into an entirely new realm, the life of God.
- The Freedom of Truth Bible Bullet: John 8:31-32 - Neil Girrard If ever there was a promise we needed to cling to in this day of apostasy and deception, that the truth would set us free would be it!
- Fretting; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Fretting is the opposite of “resting in the Lord” and “waiting patiently for Him.”
- Friends of the King - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) When a king of a realm gives a command and it is disobeyed, the crime against the king is called treason and betrayal – and the penalty is almost certain to be death.
- Friendship; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer “I have set the Lord always before me...” is why David was so precious to the Lord and was a man truly after God’s heart.
- From “Once Upon a Time...” to “Happily Ever After”? - Neil Girrard A discussion of the “once saved, always saved” theory.
- From Our Father’s Heart; A White Stone - Jim Corbett Prophetic words given to Jim Corbett as excerpted from his wonderful book, A White Stone
- From the Word – Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Apologetics is a good thing, right?
- Fruit Bearing; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Many times after asking the Lord to cleanse us and purify us, we experience trials and, forgetting our prayer, we start rebuking the source of our trial by blaming it on the devil.
- FUBAR: Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition - Neil Girrard D-Day and Dawson Trotman, founder of the Navigators, provide illuminating lessons from history.
- Fulfillment of Purpose - Neil Girrard The real purpose for which each individual was created remains unrealized and much real potential for real goodness and even greatness remains untapped as men who refuse to draw near to God still wind up the poorer for their arrogance.
- The Full Revelation of the Deceiver in the Apocalypse; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The full revelation of the Satanic confederacy against God and His Christ, is given to the Apostle John.
- 5. The Function and Harmony of the Members; The Body of Christ: A Reality - Watchman Nee There is no one having the life of God who is not a member of the body of Christ, and no member is so small as to have no function of his own.
- The Furnishings of the Tent: Exodus 25; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock Everything in the Tent speaks of Christ, and of His people who are in union with Him.
- Furthering the Kingdom - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Practical steps toward seeing the kingdom of God established among us.
- The Futility of Life - Neil Girrard So what’s the point of life anyway?
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π