All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
F π H
- Gaining True Spiritual Maturity - Neil Girrard When we try to gain spiritual maturity by our own efforts, we usually make things worse, not better – why is that?
- A Game of Words - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Words are the transportation device of the enemy of our souls and most Christians don’t know how successful he’s been at robbing us of our heritage in Christ.
- Garrulity of Christians; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Much that has been called “garrulity,” “talkativeness,” and irresponsible use of the tongue among Christians, may be attributed to the cause here named.
- The Gates of Hades; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Is there absolutely no way the demonic schemes against us can ultimately succeed?
- The General Effect on the Man of Supernatural Experiences; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The invariable effect upon such believers is the weakening of the mental force, the reasoning and judging power; a weakening in moral force and will and ofttimes; a haunting sense of fear.
- The General Plan of the Tabernacle; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock The answer is clear from the Word of God: God’s declarations in His new covenant are ours and we must press toward the mark to lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of us.
- Genuine Christians - Neil Girrard When Paul confronted the Judaizers, he also left us a perfect description of genuine believers in Christ.
- The Gift of Discerning of Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis There is a gift of “discerning of spirits” as a manifestation of the Holy Spirit in the members of the Body of Christ.
- The Gift of Prophetic Insight - A.W. Tozer Excerpted from his book Of God and Men, is a great introduction to what a prophet should be.
- Give, Give, Give; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The requirement of the life of a disciple of Jesus is to give, give, give. How much? Everything!
- God? - Neil Girrard What do we say to the growing number of people who no longer want anything to do with God because of their past “church” experiences?
- God Calls a Man into Co-Action for His Own Salvation; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In the hour of his regeneration God gives to man the decisive liberty of will to rule over himself, as he walks in fellowship with God.
- God Does Not Will Instead of Man; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The truth to be emphasized is that God never “wills” instead of man, and whatever a man does, he is himself responsible for his actions.
- God-Given Assets - Neil Girrard Seekers of financial freedom very often use other people for their own gain and then speak openly of their “God-given assets.”
- God Governs the Renewed Man By His Co-Acting Will; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis For deliverance from the power of sin and protection from deceiving spirits in their workings, it is important to have a clear apprehension of God’s purpose in redemption.
- God In Our Own Likeness - Neil Girrard Re-inventing God has devastating consequences upon our lives, now and in eternity.
- God Legislating For Dangers From Evil Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis God’s laws speak clearly about the existence – and danger – of the demonic realm.
- God Rules - Or Does He?; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Some use the “sovereignty of God” as a reason to not be concerned about error, heresy and darkness as if these things were incapable of harming us in any way and it is very likely that this fuzzy mis-notion is the very point of access for the demonic into these people’s lives!
- God the Judge of All - Neil Girrard The New Testament clearly says that God is to be the Judge of all men – so why does the “church” teach exemption from judgment for their attendees? And just what are the standards by which we shall all be judged?
- God’s Approval - Neil Girrard God’s approval on our life and on our work in His kingdom is no light and trivial matter.
- God’s Care for Us!; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer A look at what the Bible says about God’s love and care for us.
- God’s Fuhrer - Neil Girrard The hierarchy of the “church” (and its leftover remains among those who have left the “church”) makes the “servants of God” resemble a fuhrer. How can this be?
- God’s Men; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer God is looking for men searching for Him.
- God’s Omniscience; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams Here we find a case against reading the Bible in small contexts. We miss important connections of passages, and don’t see the big picture.
- God’s Order - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Anyone who speaks against the “church” is only promoting disorder and may be summarily dismissed as speaking only from the devil and the demonic – right?
- God’s Part and Man’s; Paths to Power - A.W. Tozer - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Written in the 1950s, this article answers an error that has grown enormously popular in our day and shows us, if we can see, just how long the devil and the demonic have been sowing the seeds of the now popular hyper-grace error.
- God’s Timing; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Contemporary Christianity is almost totally unconcerned about waiting for God’s timing, but revels in looking for open doors and is anxious to be working for God.
- Going It Alone - Neil Girrard At “church” we were direly warned of going off alone in our Christianity – but are these warnings true?
- 7. Going to the Source; Poverty in the Body of Christ - Neil Girrard God sees things as they truly are - light or dark, truth or error, spirit or flesh, life or death, love or selfishness. One reason He has no trouble distinguishing between these things is that He is the one and He is not the other.
- Gospel of Grace - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Joseph Prince’s book, Destined to Reign, is an astonishing compilation of errors and false teachings. This article attempts to tackle all those found in chapter 3, “Controversies Surrounding the Gospel of Grace.”
- The Gospel of the Kingdom Page - Neil Girrard The gospel of the kingdom is the message that there is a King, the Lord Jesus Christ, to whom every knee must bow.
- Grace and Pride – Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) There may have been no greater disservice to the truth about grace than to render “grace” (Greek, charis) as only “God’s unmerited favor.”
- Grace and Truth; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The devil holds no tenet of the faith as sacred and he will distort any and every doctrine of the gospel if it will gain him any advantage over even one single believer – even the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Great Treasure - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) With great treasure comes great responsibility.
- Greater Works; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The Holy Spirit didn’t come by divine direction to us to change Scripture, but came to give us a deeper meaning than our fleshly comprehensions have given us.
- Greatest Commandment; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer A totally surrendered heart is the only way of really glorifying God, and this is our primary reason for being here.
- 7. Ground and Symptoms of Possession; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Communication is possible with the believer without ground being given, but evil spirits can never interfere with the faculties of brain or body, unless sufficient ground for possession has been obtained by them.
- Ground to Evil Spirits in the Mind; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In the list of various ways by which ground is given to evil spirits, the first is by means of suggestions or thoughts admitted to the mind.
- Ground to Evil Spirits Through Misconceptions; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Wrong conceptions of spiritual things give ground to evil spirits, and these conceptions the adversary skillfully cultivates ready for use on later occasions.
- Guided Into All Truth - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Some teachers like to point out that isolated phrases and sentences from the Scriptures put together at a teacher’s whim can be made to prove almost anything but few seem to recognize the double standard this really is.
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π