All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
I π K
- Jeremiah; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Jeremiah didn’t want to be a prophet and even begged God to be excused while everyone today is clamoring for their ministries, gifts and acclaim.
- Job; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer God initiated and limited the course of Job’s trial; Satan couldn’t touch Job until God gave permission.
- Joshua and Caleb’s Authority; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer If we are going to be like Jesus we will have no authority of our own; it all resides in the Father.
- Joy For All? - Neil Girrard Joy is a much desired commodity in the “church” these days - but is it really the good thing we all think it is?
- Jude’s Dilemma - Neil Girrard The pending spiritual danger made Jude set aside his warm, glowing sentiments regarding salvation and write a fiery letter of warning.
- Judging; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams Once again we have a word that needs better understanding.
- Judgment of Drought Without Mercy; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The sins of God’s people during Jeremiah’s time that caused God to deliver them over to Babylon reads practically identical to the sinful condition of our own land in this hour.
- July 27, 1984; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer A word from the Lord given on this date.
- Just What Are the Wiles of the Devil? - David Williams A short treatment of how the devil really deceives us.
- Justification; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The Sacrifice was perfect, so are we totally justified but if we stop here we are in for a lot of trouble and impossible detours.
- Juxtaposition - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Why are so many leaving “organized expressions of Christian religion”?
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π