All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
H π J
- I AM the Truth Bible Bullet: John 14:6 - Neil Girrard Jesus said, “I am…the truth…” What exactly did He mean by that?
- I Am Understanding; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We rarely understand God, but we can begin to know Him when we realize He is against the selfish attitude of our divided Christian hearts.
- I and You: Whoever These May Be - Neil Girrard An exploration of just how different people in the “church” can be from those who have come out.
- I Have Not Sent Them – Neil Girrard By what means can we test the men and women who come along claiming to be “apostles” sent by the Lord to proclaim the way of the Lord?
- I Think I Know Bible Bullet: Matthew 16:23 - Neil Girrard What we think we know keeps us from knowing what we need and ought to know.
- I Will Be Your Father - Darryl Samuels - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) God is by nature a Father and He wants a family but there are many deceptions that are designed to get us to forsake Him as our only true Father.
- Idols; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Idols are anything we put in place of submitting to God, or esteem ahead of God Himself.
- If I Could Tickle Ears - Neil Girrard Ear-scratching teachers and preachers do more than defraud their listeners – they defraud themselves!
- 7. The Illusion of Restorationism; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard In this chapter, Morrison exposes his personal bias against “restorationist groups.”
- Imitators?; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer To imitate something is to do or make something less than the original, a substitute for the real thing.
- Immediate Effects of Dispossession; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer fighting back to freedom must not be deceived about the immediate effects of dispossession, for it may appear as he advances, that he is slipping back.
- Imminent Judgment; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer In light of recent disclosures of astrology and the occult influencing our government’s decisions, we must expect the Lord’s judgments to come shortly; whenever Israel let these divinations became a part of their nation, God’s judgments followed.
- Implications of Ownership - Neil Girrard We have been bought at a price. Isn’t it about time we lived out this truth?
- 1. The Importance of Brokenness; The Release of the Spirit - Watchman Nee An important milestone in any believer’s life who wants to walk by the Spirit and not by the flesh.
- The Importance of Christ - Neil Girrard Christ is the King, the Absolute Monarch, over those who claim to be His – so why isn’t He obeyed?
- The Importance of Knowing the True Normal; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis It is essential and indispensable for full deliverance from the power of evil spirits, that a believer know the standard of his normal condition.
- Important Things - Jim Baumgaertel A short list of powerfully important ideas and issues extremely relevant to living for Christ in this time.
- In Acute Possession Interference With the Eyes Is Very Marked; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In acute demon possession, the eyes are affected very markedly.
- In But Not Of - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Being in this world but not of it is a standard that truly separates “the men from the boys.”
- In His Rest - Neil Girrard A Scriptural look at resting in God.
- In My Name - Neil Girrard What does it mean to gather together in the name of Christ?
- In Search of an Answer - Neil Girrard A look at our options in facing the future as it is likely to be here in America.
- In Search of the Perfect Church - Neil Girrard A Scriptural basis for understanding what the perfect church is.
- In the Way - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The parable of the wheat and the tares holds a unique place in the New Testament.
- In Word, Or In Power; The Divine Conquest - A.W. Tozer An exceptionally accurate portrayal of the need for Christians to be truly saved - and what happens when men settle for powerless religion.
- In You; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer If any message feeds our self-life, then it is feeding our carnal nature, which is the antithesis of the character of Jesus.
- Increase Our Faith; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Faith is a principle of active, total trust in Jesus, which is ready to go forth at every word He speaks.
- The Industrial Revolution Bible Bullet: Matthew 6:24 - Neil Girrard The Industrial Revolution changed the way men pursued wealth but did nothing to alter God’s standards.
- The Inerrant Word of God - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Paul’s prophecy that many will turn their ears away from the truth and be turned aside to fables is being fulfilled in mainstream “Christianity” on such a widespread scale that it is all but impossible to conclude that this is the time of the apostasy.
- Inevitable Conclusions - Neil Girrard Barry Goldwater’s 1964 acceptance speech contains a fabulous glimpse into the overarching motivation that drives the conservative movement in America.
- Infiltration; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Human Christian power has infiltrated itself into the body of Christian believers, watering down the necessity for true obedience to God, and proposing human panaceas and human authority, rather than God’s authority to rule.
- The Influx of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis On the day of Pentecost, the 120 disciples - men and women - were filled in the spirit, as the Spirit of God filled the atmosphere, and their tongues were liberated, so that THEY THEMSELVES as intelligent personalities, could speak of the mighty works of God as the Spirit gave them power to speak.
- Inoculated - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Many Americans are unreached by the gospel because they have been inoculated against it, most often at some “church.”
- Inside Out - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) By failing to preserve the unity of the Spirit we turn the gospel of Christ inside out.
- Instruments For Revival; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The mistake at the time of the Revival in Wales in 1904 was to become occupied with the effects of Revival, and not to watch and pray in protecting and guarding the cause of Revival.
- Intercession; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Intercession is not something we do - it is something the Spirit of God does through us.
- Interference With the Eyes; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis No part of the nerves in the head are more affected than those of the eyes, for there can come about a passivity of the eyes, which permits them to be moved by evil spirits, and forced to see visible objects apart from the use of the volition.
- Interference With the Head; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In interference with the head, the jaws can be moved by the spirits of evil, and the nerves of the face manipulated in the production of smiles, which appear at unsuitable moments, manifestly apart from the cognizance of the person.
- The Intimate Friendship of Jesus; The Imitation of Christ, Book 2, Chapter 8 - Thomas A'Kempis When Jesus is near, all is well and nothing seems difficult. When He is absent, all is hard.
- Intimidation; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard In addition to deceiving us into relying on our own knowledge of good and evil, this ruler of fearing man is not above using intimidation to scare us into disobeying God.
- Introduction; “Building the Temple” - Neil Girrard This series examines the prophecies of Haggai and Zechariah and how they apply to those who would build the temple of the Holy Spirit in our time.
- Introduction; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard A.W. Tozer, an otherwise excellent, Scriturally-based and spiritual writer, still blindly held to the “church” paradigm that keeps people from being everything Christ intends them to be.
- Introduction; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock Truth runs deep in its flow, and is complex in its structure; but it is by no means complicated.
- Introduction; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The deceptive schemes of the devil are more effective than most realize.
- Introduction; The Normal Christian Church Life - Watchman Nee In the Divine pattern, nothing is left for man to decide. God Himself has provided the best wineskin for His wine.
- Introduction; Poverty in the Body of Christ - Neil Girrard You can’t fully understand poverty until you’ve been there.
- 1. Introduction; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard Charles Clayton Morrison’s excellent analysis is offset by some presupposed flaws – but the truth is there for those who have eyes to see.
- Introductory Chapter; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis This book is a “Text book on the work of deceiving spirits among the children of God, and the way of deliverance.”
- Is God in Everybody?; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer This type of reasoning isn’t Christian, it is pantheism, which is an eastern philosophy derived from Buddhism and Hinduism.
- Is God Really Late?; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock God is always late by man’s standards; but He is right on time according to His own plan and purpose.
- Is the Phrase Obeying “The Spirit” Scriptural?; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis “The Holy Ghost, Whom God hath given to them that obey Him,” is the principal phrase giving rise to the expression, “obey the Spirit.”
- Isaiah 55:11; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Whatever proceeds from the mouth of God will accomplish what God has purposed and that which He desires - and not what we desire.
- It Doesn’t Take a Genius - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) If it doesn’t take a genius to make the world a better place, what will it take?
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π