All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
M π O
- The Name of the Calvary Victor and Its Power; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Is it a marvel, then, that at the close of the Age, and on the eve of the Millennial triumph of the Church, the whole hierarchy of evil powers endeavour to submerge the future judges of the fallen hosts of Satan?
- Naming the Attack a Factor in Victory; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Naming the “attack” is a great factor for victory.
- The Narrow Path; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams There comes a time in each serious Christian’s walk when they ask God to cleanse them, to make them like Jesus. God answers this prayer, but not the way most expect.
- The Narrow Road; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard If we would remain on the narrow road that leads to life, we must love our brothers in Christ.
- Natural Foolishness Bible Bullet: 1 Corinthians 2:14 - Neil Girrard Without the Spirit of truth we are unable to understand the things of God.
- The “Natural” Versus the “Spiritual” Man; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis At first the regenerated man is but a “babe” in Christ until he apprehends the need of a fuller reception of the Holy Spirit to dwell in the regenerated spirit as His sanctuary.
- The Nature of Love - Neil Girrard What love is and is not.
- The Necessity of Finding Fault - Neil Girrard Finding fault is not the sin some think it to be - it is an essential requirement of a godly life.
- The Need for Examination of Theories; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Only the truth of God, apart from “views” of truth, will avail for protection, or warfare, in the conflict with wicked spirits in the heavenly sphere.
- Need of Discerning Accusation From True Conviction; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The devil as a Tempter very quickly becomes the Accuser, even if he does not succeed in getting the man to yield to his temptations.
- Need of Unflinching Warfare Against Sin; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The warfare against Satan must be accompanied with a vigorous, unflinching warfare against sin.
- 1. Neglecting the Poor; Poverty in the Body of Christ - Neil Girrard God is wanting us to change the way we deal with the poor.
- Nehemiah’s Prayer; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Nehemiah’s unselfish attitude toward these struggling Israelites was so deep that he asked the King for time off to go to Jerusalem to help his people rebuild the city walls.
- The Net - Neil Girrard To be fishers of men we need fishing equipment.
- The New Covenant: A Review - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Bob Emery’s book attempts a dramatic retelling of the New Testament but accomplishes far less – and more! – than the author probably intended.
- New Testament; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The present day churches, even Charismatic churches, do not fulfill the New Testament or the book of Acts pattern – they are trying to follow an ideal or process rather than Jesus and the Father Himself.
- The New Testament Pattern of Ekklesia - Neil Girrard There is a New Testament pattern of ekklesia - and modern “church” life does not match up.
- A Nice Guy; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The story of a real nice guy – a deacon – slipping toward the darkness of death without God.
- No “Contradiction” in Working of Spirit of God; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis As no contradictions can possibly occur in any of the workings of the Spirit of God, Who is the Spirit of Truth, one single contradiction is sufficient to reveal a lying spirit at work.
- No Good Thing - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) It is a great day in the Lord when we finally learn there is no good thing in our flesh – but what will it take for us to learn that there is no good thing in the “church”?
- No Greater Conceit - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) There is perhaps no greater or more dangerous, conceit than the notion that Christ died for me unless it is the conceit that says “my way” is acceptable to God.
- No Lie Is of the Truth - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Every lie we discover embedded in our thinking can and even must be discarded.
- No Longer For Ourselves Bible Bullet: 2 Corinthians 5:15 - Neil Girrard The will of God is not optional for those who want to experience the eternal resurrection life of Christ.
- No Place for the Devil - Neil Girrard Some teach that “God won’t share the apartment” and saying a Christian is demon possessed is the blasphemy of the Spirit. But is that so?
- No Place for the Poor - Neil Girrard Wealth and poverty and work are not the simple matters many people believe them to be.
- No Substitutions - Neil Girrard The subtle substitutions Satan attempts to deceive us with can rob us of our heritage as sons of God.
- The Non-Religious Bible Bullet: James 1:27 - Neil Girrard In the final analysis there are two kinds of people: religious and non-religious - however, this distinction is not as all-encompassing as it might first appear.
- 4. Not of the Body; Poverty in the Body of Christ - Neil Girrard By what standard can we know whether or not someone truly belongs to Christ?
- Nothing New - Neil Girrard A look at how the devil’s strategies to entrap the body of Christ really haven’t changed over the centuries.
- Now You Know; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams If you have read through this book, your spiritual eyes have been opened, at least a crack.
- Nuggets - Neil Girrard A brief look at being a Christian, prophets and missions.
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π