All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
L π N
- The Man of God - Neil Girrard The man of God is a category to which every true believer belongs. Do not be deceived!
- The Man Who Built the Tabernacle; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock We, like Moses, must come to know God’s ways if we are to become involved with Him in the true Tabernacle “not made with hands.”
- Manifestations of Influence of Evil Spirits Called Natural Idiosyncrasies; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis This truth about the working of evil spirits among believers, and the causes and symptoms of their power upon mind or body, has been so veiled in ignorance, that multitudes of children of God are held in bondage to their power without knowing it.
- Manipulations of the Body; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis How evil spirits can manipulate the body through the nervous system, we find clearly defined in the Scriptures; but we never find a single instance of the Holy Spirit working in the same way.
- Manna; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We are tested to reveal to ourselves our own unholiness.
- Many Deceptions and The Lie - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) How do we reconcile the difference between the many New Testament prophecies that speak of a plurality, even a multiplicity, of deceptions with Paul’s reference to a single lie that carries severe, eternal consequences for those who come under its power?
- Mark 1:3 by Kenneth S. Wuest A Greek scholar’s insights into John the Baptist’s message to Israel holds things we ought to consider as well.
- Mark 11:24; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer This verse has been exploited, probably more than any other verse of Scripture, to fulfill the fleshly, lustful desires of the divided hearts of born-again Christian people.
- Marks of Suffering Caused by Evil Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Suffering directly caused by evil spirits may be discriminated from the true fellowship of Christ's sufferings, by a complete absence of result, either in fruit, victory, or ripening in Spiritual growth.
- Martyrdom - Neil Girrard A fictional look into the future.
- Material Wisdom; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Paul speaks of those who measure themselves by themselves and who compare themselves among themselves as being not wise.
- Matthew 12:29 (Bind the Strong Man); The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The landing field for evil forces in a believer is the flesh-life or self-life in that believer. If the self-life hasn’t died in us, the strong man will use this area to avoid being bound.
- Maturing in Christ: Advice to New - and Old - Believers - Neil Girrard The path to spiritual maturity is not just a walk up an aisle or even an overnight journey. There are many things we need to observe in our spiritual journey toward God to be certain we don’t get off the path that leads to life.
- The Meaning of Life - Neil Girrard The question of the meaning of one’s life has many far-reaching implications.
- The Meaning of “Possession” Defined; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis “Possession” is much more wide-spread than is supposed, if the word “possession” is taken to mean just what it is, i.e., a hold of evil spirits on a man in any shade of degree; for an evil spirit “possesses” whatever spot he holds.
- Meditations - Neil Girrard Ever wondered what all those Christianese words really mean?
- Meeting - Neil Girrard We’ve spotted the “church” building, the “pastor” and even the “liturgy” – but what about our “meetings”?
- The Message of the Kingdom - Neil Girrard Everyone knows the parable of the sower and the seed – so what really does the seed represent?
- The Mighty Antithesis: Sin and Grace - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A.W. Tozer encountered hyper-grace in the 1950s and demonstrated that any discussion of sin and grace is going to cover ground at least touched upon by the conflict between Pelagius and Augustine in the 5th century.
- Mighty in the Scriptures - Neil Girrard William Beck, a translator of the New Testament, called for men like Apollos who were mighty in the Scriptures. But will that really help us?
- Ministry?; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer If we don’t accept God in totality and let Him use us as He pleases, then we will have to start a ministry.
- The Ministry of Angels; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Angels are sent to serve the heirs of salvation but not to take the place of Christ or the Holy Spirit.
- Minor Giant Slaying; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams God usually starts us out by exposing a rather simple iniquity, so we can see how to fight and win.
- Minute Minority; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer There is a remnant of obscure believers who have decided that only a totally separated life will ever promote the necessary spiritual environment to produce true end-time warriors.
- Misconception of Self Effacement; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Under the conception of surrender of self to God, as meaning self-effacement, self-renunciation, and, practically, self-annihilation, the believer aimed at unconsciousness of personality, personal needs, personal states, feelings, desires, external appearance, circumstances, discomforts, opinions of others, etc.
- Misconception of Truth Part of “Teachings” of Deceiving Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The “teachings of demons” can, therefore, be based on truth, under the guise of misconception, or misinterpretation of the truth, whilst the believer is honestly holding the truth itself.
- The Missing Piece of the Puzzle - Neil Girrard Jesus told us, if we have ears to hear, that we would need a “new” way to view ourselves in the end times.
- Missionaries - Neil Girrard “Missionary” is not a word used in the New Testament. So why are we so insistent on sending out missionaries?
- Mistaken Conception About the Shelter of the Blood; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Some misinterpretations of truth which are giving ground to the powers of darkness at this time, and which need examination to discover how far they are in accordance with Scripture.
- Mistaken Conceptions Concerning “Waiting for the Spirit”; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Here again we find expressions and theories misleading, and opening the door to Satanic deceptions.
- Misusing Wealth; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Man’s fallen nature gives him a virtually unshakable allegiance to social standards that are based, not on a divine perspective nor even on valuing honest work, but on the belief that real achievement consists in imitating and emulating the wealthy leisure class.
- Mixed Manifestations; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The majority of those present may have no idea of the mixture which has crept in.
- Mixture; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Are we willing to pray, “Lord, purge me of all doctrinal differences between You and me”? Or, “Lord, eliminate everything in me that hinders me from being as obedient as Jesus was”?
- 3. More Than Words; Poverty in the Body of Christ - Neil Girrard Let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.
- A Most Comforting Doctrine - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) There are other factors to be considered beyond “once saved, always saved” and “eternal security” – what are they?
- The Most Dangerous Man in the Assembly - Neil Girrard The most dangerous man in the assembly is the least likely suspect – he’s very likely to be the one who has the most Bible knowledge!
- Most Needed Questions - Neil Girrard Several questions that most desperately need to be asked - and answered!
- The Mother of Abominations - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) “Mystery Babylon” encompasses more than most people realize.
- Must Love All Mankind; The Character of God’s Workman - Watchman Nee Those who work the work of the Lord must not only love the brethren but also love all mankind.
- My Own Man - Neil Girrard Our society and our culture teaches us, and the “church” has swallowed it too, that we can still be our own man and live for Jesus too. But is that true?
- My Son, My Son; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard The “spiritual fathering” teachers, from Paul and Peter calling Timothy, Titus, Onesimus and Mark their “sons,” have concocted a teaching that says that all men must have a “spiritual father” and any one who does not have one is an orphan who is destitute of any real place in the order and family of God. Is this the truth?
- My Soul, You Wait Upon God!; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock The frustrations that we experience as we seek Him and wait for Him are a necessary part of His discipline in our lives as He seeks to quiet our spirit and bring forth the fruit of patience.
- My Testimony - Neil Girrard A brief telling of my long strange trip toward God.
- A Mystery Revealed - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) New Testament “mysteries” present special dangers to those who would follow Christ. What are these dangers?
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π