All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
R π T
- The Safety of a Neutral Attitude to All Supernatural Manifestations; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis When believers first hear of the possibility of counterfeits of God, and Divine things, they almost invariably ask, “How are we to know which is which?”
- The Saint Must Walk Alone; Man: The Dwelling Place of God - A.W. Tozer A penetrating look at the pilgrim character of the man who would live for Christ in this present world. A must read for all those who just don’t seem to fit in - in either the world or the “church” - any more.
- Saints or Sinners - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) What is an individual after a genuine conversion? Why does it matter?
- Salvation; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams Our understanding of “salvation” might actually be hindering us from being saved!
- Salvation by Grace - How It Works - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A modern-day parable about being truly saved.
- Same Old Story: Montanus vs. Ignatius of Antioch - Neil Girrard “Church” splits are almost as old as church history – and the first one reveals a lot of the errors we still practice today.
- Same Sin, Different Day - Neil Girrard A Scriptural look at the sin of gossip.
- Sanctification; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We are free from the law written on tablets of stone, but we are not free from the same laws of God written in our hearts.
- The Sanctuary Is For God; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock How it would help us in all our Christian service and ministry, if we could recognize this one important principle: the sanctuary is for God’s abiding place in the midst of men.
- Satan as Deceiver in the Old Testament; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis When once we clearly apprehend the existence of an unseen host of evil spirit-beings, all actively engaged in deceiving and misleading men, Old Testament history will convey to us an open vision of their doings, hitherto hidden from our knowledge.
- Satan as Deceiver Unveiled in the New Testament; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis With the advent of Christ, the veil which had hidden the active workings of the supernatural powers of evil, for centuries since the garden catastrophe, is still further removed, and their deception and power over man is clearly revealed.
- Satan the Deceiver Also of the Children of God; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Followers of Christ are not immune to Satan’s deceptions.
- 2. The Satanic Confederacy of Wicked Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Failure to accurately and Scripturally know our enemy has resulted in much damage to the people of Christ.
- The Satanic Forces Described in Ephesians 6; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis This description of Satan’s forces gives us great insight into the strategies and wiles of the devil and demonic.
- Satan’s Challenge Of Christ In The Wilderness; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The distinction between Satan, the prince of the demons, and his legion of wicked spirits, is clearly recognized by Christ, and may be noted in many parts of the Gospels.
- Satan’s Scriptural Strategies - Neil Girrard Satan’s strategies to oppose, cripple and even destroy the people of Christ are taken straight from the pages of Scripture.
- Satan’s Victims Made Victors; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The Millennial Appearing of the Glorified Christ means to Satan and his hierarchy of powers the triumph of his erstwhile victims, and their ascension to the throne of Christ.
- Satan’s Working Upon the Senses; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The working upon the senses in the religious realm, has long been Satan's special mode of deceiving men throughout the whole world, of which he is the god and prince.
- The Scriptural Basis for “Warfare” Against the Powers of Darkness; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Praying “against” the powers of darkness is Scriptural, and in accord with truth, and attested facts of Christian experience.
- The Scripture Aspect of Deliverance; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The Blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, cleanseth us from all sin, if we walk in the light; but the light must shine in for the soul to walk in it.
- Scriptures Page – Neil Girrard One of the basic beliefs of all Christians sincerely trying to follow Christ and God in spirit and truth is that the Scriptures, as originally penned, were divinely inspired and flawlessly presented to men as the complete repository of all that pertains to life and godliness in Christ Jesus.
- Second Chronicles 16:9; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer In order for God to show Himself strong in the behalf of His people, they are required to have a perfect heart toward God.
- Second Corinthians 10:5; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer If you’ll check the condition of our society and its problems, they are increasing at an alarming rate in spite of the claim of our ability to cast down spiritual wickedness.
- Second-Hand Milk Bible Bullet: Hebrews 5:13-14 - Neil Girrard God’s plan is for us to be “fed” through regular sermons – or is it?
- Seeking Radical Cause in Ground; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In seeking for radical cause of evil spirit possession, the believer must look to the opposite to discover the ground of access.
- Selflessness; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The lifestyle and the teaching examples of the Lord Jesus were always anti-selfishness.
- Separate - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) One can believe in all the “essential doctrines” of Christianity but if one speaks out against the ills and evils of “church” and organized, institutional “Christian” religion, then that one simply cannot possibly be a brother in Christ. What?
- 2. The Separation and Movements of the Apostles; The Normal Christian Church Life - Watchman Nee The church in Antioch is the model church shown us in God's Word, because it was the first to come into being after the founding of the churches connected with the Jews and the Gentiles.
- Servants; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer What contemporary Christianity says about our great power and authority gets shot down by even this incomplete list of verses.
- Servants of Righteousness Bible Bullet: 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 - Neil Girrard The people who in truth serve Satan will do things that resemble the giftings of the Spirit. Don’t be fooled.
- 4. The Service of the Member; The Body of Christ: A Reality - Watchman Nee The body of Christ is not just a teaching. The body of Christ needs to be entered into experientially.
- The Set Personality; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams The result of all the personality forming of the past will make one able to go out into the world putting on the best face.
- Seven / Twenty-One / Five-Twenty B.C. (Part 1); “Building the Temple” - Neil Girrard To build God’s building, requires obedience to the Spirit of God – and His strength.
- Seven / Twenty-One / Five-Twenty B.C. (Part 2); “Building the Temple” - Neil Girrard God is building a building capable of withstanding the shaking that He will bring forth in the end times.
- The Shack – A Review - Neil Girrard I read this book a couple of weeks after losing an unborn daughter. My opinions about the situations this book describes are neither light nor trivial nor impersonal.
- The Shell Game - Neil Girrard “Church” is so filled with deception and lies. What is the truth?
- Shepherds; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The shepherds of today are no different in their responsibilities than those of Ezekiel’s day, and will be judged by the same standards of God’s holiness, as revealed in the book of Ezekiel, if not more so.
- The Shock When the Believer Apprehends the Truth; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The shock is great when the believer first apprehends the truth of deception and possession as possible in himself.
- Shooting the Wounded - Neil Girrard Love practiced and plainly visible (and not just taught or talked about!) is the only way to preach the whole gospel of the kingdom of Christ.
- Show It - Neil Girrard Being the people of Christ requires that we give evidence that we do truly belong to Him.
- Sight - Neil Girrard An unusual Greek word points to the need to see with God’s eyes and not our own.
- Significant Differences - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) For those who have spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear, the differences between the kingdom of God and the “church” are as important as whether one worships God or worships an idol and the false demonic “god” behind it.
- Silence - Neil Girrard Why were the apostles and prophets silent when Constantine “Christianized” the Roman empire? Enlightening details from church history.
- Simple Safeguards - Neil Girrard There are some simple safeguards that we can implement in regards to whether or not we should be gathering, safeguards that the genuine leaders (the truly more mature members of the body of Christ) should be sounding forth.
- Simplicity in Christ - Neil Girrard The simplicity that Christ calls us to walk in applies also, believe it or not, to how we are to assemble.
- Sin; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer After the new birth, a process starts in us: either God’s Spirit dies in us or the sin in our lives dies.
- Sin and Iniquity; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams Here is another case of misunderstanding the meaning of words, and it has cost us dearly in our walk with God.
- 5. Sin - the Work of the Flesh; The Sons of the Devil - Neil Girrard The works of the flesh are evident – and abounding – and they keep us out of God’s kingdom!
- Sit at My Feet Bible Bullet: James 2:3-4 Any way that we can be “poor” presents the human heart with a place of opportunity where we can discriminate among ourselves and use evil thoughts to decide which of us are rich (superior) and which of us are poor (inferior).
- Sitting at the Master’s Feet - Neil Girrard Mary’s choice to sit at Jesus’ feet gives us a picture of how what is most important in the genuine Christian life.
- Six / One / Five-Twenty B.C.; “Building the Temple” - Neil Girrard The prophecies of Haggai apply to those who would build the temple of the Holy Spirit in our time much more than we might think.
- Six / Twenty-Four / Five-Twenty B.C.; “Building the Temple” - Neil Girrard Obedience to the King, Christ Jesus, is not optional if we are going to co-labor with Him in building His temple, His body, His people.
- Slaying Major Giants; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams Major giants all came into us through our feelings of rejection and our need to feel significant as children.
- A Slippery Slope - Neil Girrard Like Francis Schaeffer's How Shall We Then Live?, Frank Viola's wonderful historical analysis in Pagan Christianity is tainted by the short-comings of the last chapter.
- The Slow Weakening of Possession as the Believer Maintains Resistance; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The ground which he held is steadily refused, and given up and light begins to break in, with the discovery of the “excuses” the enemy is making to hide the true location.
- So You Think You’re a Christian; Neil Girrard What it means to be “saved.”
- Soberly Vigilant Bible Bullet: 1 Peter 5:8 - Neil Girrard Satan’s lies all have one goal in mind – to keep us from attaining to the will of God for our lives.
- Social Spirit; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Whenever intercession, prayer and travailing in the Spirit have lost their appeal, then church meetings are kept alive by a social spirit which entails group gatherings, peppy musical entertainment, fund raising, and stewardship programs.
- Sodom Here Today; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer God must send us judgment or apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah!
- Some Descriptions of the Spirit; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The spirit may be likened to the electric light. If the man’s spirit is in contact with the Spirit of God it is full of light, apart from Him it is darkness.
- Some Further Devices of the Adversary for Ensnaring Spirit-Filled Believers.; The Warfare With Satan and the Way of Victory - Jesse Penn-Lewis There are other wiles much more subtle, with which the devil plans to reach special souls who seem to him likely to be valuable instruments for him to use.
- Some Laws Governing the True Spirit Life; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Some of the laws governing the spirit life may be summarized briefly.
- Some Light on True Guidance After the Spirit; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In “guidance,” the believer should understand that when there is no action in his spirit, he should use his mind.
- Some of the Results of the Undeceiving; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis God is “practical.” The devil is practical, and man must be practical to join with the One against the other.
- Some Ways of Deliverance from Possession; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Much depends upon the cause of the possession.
- Some Ways of “Teaching” by Deceiving Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis All thoughts and beliefs ultimately come from either God or Satan.
- Sons of God; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Obviously, Jesus is the only pattern for being a true Son of God.
- Sound Bites - Neil Girrard Bits of wisdom accumulated over the years.
- Sound Doctrine; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Scripture tells us exactly what “sound doctrine” and it is relevant to all people who name the name of Christ.
- Sources of Affliction; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer A look at the where the Bible says our afflictions come from.
- The Speaking in Tongues; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis May believers now speak in unknown tongues, as the disciples did at the time of the Holy Spirit's infilling at Pentecost?
- A Special Onslaught of Deceiving Spirits on the Church; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The Holy Spirit expressly made known to the Church through the Apostle Paul, that a great deceptive onslaught would take place in the “later times.”
- The Special Warning to the Church by the Writer of the Apocalypse; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Not everyone claiming to be a teacher is what he claims to be.
- Spectator Sport - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) In the face of the many multiplied thousands of “churches” proliferating around the world, the world grows swiftly darker and more evil. Are God’s methods actually ineffective and impotent?
- Spectrums: “Church” or Ekklesia - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Any individual, whether the worst kind of evil villain or the best kind of saint or hero, is a combination of both good and bad characteristics – so why are led to believe that an assembly, which is made up of many individuals, must be either merely “good” or “bad” and not some mixture of both?
- Spirit and Truth - Neil Girrard What is worship? Are we really worshiping God or not?
- The Spirit Energized by the Holy Spirit at the Back of the Will; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer thus co-operating with God in the use of his volition, must understand that the choice of the will is not sufficient alone.
- 3. Spirit Force vs. Psychic Force; The Latent Power of the Soul - Watchman Nee Knowledge of how soul power works - that is, what its operational methods are - will further help us to know what is of God and what is not of God.
- Spirit of Eldership; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The spirit of eldership is the exaltation of self-life.
- The Spirit Sense Lost in Sensations of the Body; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis When the believer is in any degree possessed by evil spirits, he is liable to live in the body, give way to the sensuous, and to be dominated by the physical realm.
- The Spiritual Basis of Deliverance in Calvary’s Victory; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis As the deceptions of Satan are recognized, and the will of the person is set to reject them, he can, on the basis of the work of Christ at Calvary claim his deliverance from these workings of the devil in deception and possession.
- The Spiritual Believer Exhorted to “Judge All Things”; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis He that is spiritual should reject all things which his spiritual judgment is unable to accept, until such a time as he is able to discern with clearness what are the things of God.
- Spiritual Blindness - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Whether we look at Nicodemus or Eve or Cain or Saul or Elymas or ourselves, the sin nature is common to every man, woman and child.
- Spiritual But Not Religious - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) SBNR is a popular label among “emergent” generations. What does this label really mean?
- Spiritual Deception; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard The antithetical nature of God and riches raises the question of whether the gospel of the kingdom of God can be truly received by peoples of nations where wealth is the god that is sacrificially served, obeyed and worshiped.
- Spiritual Fathers – 1 Corinthians 4:15; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard From a very scant Scriptural base, a whole system of teaching has evolved that concocts a “one size fits all” false doctrine that results in tyranny, oppression, persecution, exclusion, favoritism and a host of other evils.
- Spiritual Fruit; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard For every fruit of the Spirit of God, there is a counterfeit or alternative fruit of the spirit of mammon.
- Spiritual Hosts of Wickedness in the Heavenly Places; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard With the exception of the devil himself, the spiritual hosts of wickedness - called demons and unclean or evil spirits in the Gospels - were the first Satanic entities with which Jesus had to contend.
- Spiritual Tyrants: How To Spot a Nicolaitan – Neil Girrard Nicolaitanism is perhaps the most pervasive error that plagues the “church” - from the mega-“church” to the house “church.” Some practical signposts point it out when we see it.
- Stand on God’s Side - Neil Girrard We must get rid of sin and pride and take our stand on God’s side.
- The Standard of Perfection - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Jesus said that we should be perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect – so why aren’t we perfect?
- Standing in the Last Hour; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Our present Church world is not nearly ready to stand in what the Lord plans on doing in this last hour.
- Stay Weak; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We have failed to see that child-likeness is spiritual maturity because we have been so busy trying to emulate the world by being macho-like Christians.
- Still Close at Hand - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The call to repent because the kingdom of God is close at hand is still sounding because man is still wicked and sinful.
- Strength; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Admitting our inadequacies is not to promote self-hatred, self-pity, or an inferiority complex, but to bring us to a place of total honesty before Almighty God that without Him we can do nothing.
- Strong Delusion - Neil Girrard When God sends strong delusion on all who take pleasure in unrighteousness, who can stand?
- The Subliminal Message - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The subliminal message is the one that always sticks the longest even (and especially!) when that hidden message is not perceived or understood consciously – so what do we really hear when a man speaks from behind a pulpit?
- Substitutes; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We are obviously mired and burdened today by religious practices promoting the wisdom of words and the manufactured ineffectiveness of the cross which Paul rejected in his letter to the Corinthians.
- Summary of “Ground”; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis What “ground” is in the context of warfare against the evil spirits and where it has been discussed in this book.
- Summary of the Origins of “Church” Practices; Pagan Christianity (1st ed.) - Frank Viola The major practices of “church” have no place in the Scriptures. So where do they come from?
- Supernatural Power; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer We have not as a corporate Christian Church body ever appropriated the same spiritual power of the Book of Acts, to say nothing of the proposed power promised to the end-time body of believers.
- Supernatural Writing and Speaking; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In writing under the control of evil spirits the same principle is manifested, i.e., the suspension of volitional and mental action.
- Supremities - Neil Girrard God still waits for man to realize his deepest need, the need for God.
- 8. Surmounting Three Major Obstacles; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard Morrison again looks ahead to “a united church,” offering his ideas (compiled in the late 1940s) as to how to overcome what he saw as three major obstacles to “ecumenical unity.”
- Surrender - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Some object to the use of the word “surrender” in our relationship with God. Why would they do that?
- Sword; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The sword of the Spirit is the word that proceeds out of God’s mouth – and sometimes ours, if we are completely surrendered to God’s holy purposes.
- Symptoms of Demon Possession; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Gleanings from “Demon Possession,” by Dr. J.L. Nevius.
- Symptoms of Interference With the Mind; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis It is best to be suspicious of the abnormal in every shape and form. God does not interfere with the natural operations of the faculties.
- Symptoms of the Presence of Evil Spirits – Column 4; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The symptoms of their presence are recognizable according to the degree of the possession and the place wherein they are located, whether deep in the innermost structure of the person, or in the mind and faculties which are more visibly affected by them.
- The Symptoms Slowly Passing Away; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The symptoms slowly pass away, and the believer, coming back to normal conditions, finds his faculties usable, and his thoughts once more under the control of his volition.
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π