All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
N π P
- Obey; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Disobedience and going the way of our self-will will always hurt and grieve Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
- 6. Obeying the Law of the Body of Christ; The Body of Christ: A Reality - Watchman Nee If we wish to live the life of the body of Christ, we must first receive the revelation of the body of Christ.
- The Objectives of the Truths About the Powers of Darkness; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The truths about the powers of darkness, when put into operation, will not only set free individual believers, but disperse the block in the atmosphere in a church, or a town, or a country.
- Obsession and Its Cause; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis “Obsession” means an evil spirit, or spirits, hovering around, and influencing a man with the object of obtaining a footing in him, and gaining possession, in however small a degree.
- The Obstacles to the Baptism of the Spirit; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer’s faith-dealing with God must continue to be active, trusting the Spirit of God to prepare him for the enduement required for his sphere of service.
- Old Covenant Vs. New Covenant (Set Man Vs. Jesus Christ) - Darryl Samuels & Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The “set man” of the Old Covenant is no longer applicable to today’s New Testament sincere believers in Christ.
- Old Testament Credibility; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer There are various forces and groups who are trying to undermine Scriptural truths by casting doubts concerning the authenticity of the Old Testament and the nation of Israel.
- Old Wine Bible Bullet: Luke 5:37-39 - Neil Girrard Every “new wineskin” denomination that has sprung forth seems completely incapable of recognizing that they too can rather quickly become an “old wineskin” – just like the “old wineskin” they broke away from!
- On the Basis of Scripture - Neil Girrard A brief look at the many “church” notions and practices which have no place in Scripture.
- One Accord; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer In our haste and impatience to see a restoration of the book of Acts, we have used human power as the present day church has tried to implement God’s plan, void of the necessary grace.
- One Another Commands - Neil Girrard The requirements of the New Testament of what we are and are not to do and be “one to another” are awesome in scope and responsibility.
- One Big Circle - Neil Girrard A look at the similar histories of Jesus, Stephen and the bride of Christ.
- One Hundred and Seven Theses - Steve Camp Christianity today is increasingly dominated by the spirit of this age rather than the Spirit of Christ. We call ourselves to repent of this sin and to recover the historic Christian faith in the arts again.
- One Jacked “Jesus” - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Lawless rebels have created a “Jesus” who condones, encourages and enables their neurotic, carnal, sinful and wicked lifestyles, those ways of living that make both individuals and people groups ripe for strong judgment.
- One Liners; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Bits of wisdom we do well to heed.
- One Liners (2); The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer More bits of wisdom worth hearing and heeding!
- One Small Hiccup: Chip Brogden’s The Church in the Wilderness - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A nearly flawless work of spiritual insights and wisdom is unfortunately marred by one expression of the author’s opinions – but don’t let that stop you from buying or reading the book for yourself!
- One Spirit - Neil Girrard There is only one Spirit of God - or is there? The answer to this question brings forth a surprising answer from the Scriptures and from God.
- One Spirit Bible Bullet: 1 Corinthians 12:13 - Neil Girrard If we have not been made to drink of the only one Spirit of God - and there are certain indispensable telltale signs - then we are not part of Paul's “we” in this verse.
- One With the Father; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Jesus said He was one with the Father, but that doesn’t mean He was as good as the Father.
- Only One Question - Neil Girrard In any corporate gatherings of people who follow Christ there is only one question we need to answer. What is it?
- The Open Church – A Review - Neil Girrard A good book to read - with the understanding that it represents some serious compromises to the vision that God tried to give.
- Open Letter to Pastors What will Jesus have to say to “pastors” on judgment day? “Well done” or “Depart from Me”? Most people blindly consider this to be a stupid question. Could they be wrong?
- Opening Spiritual Ears - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The ear that hears what God is saying is one of the most important things that accompany salvation. So why is this truth so often explained away or ridiculed?
- Ordination - Neil Girrard Ordination, the raising up of new leaders, is a highly vaunted practice in the “church.” But is it Scriptural? What do the Scriptures really say about “ordaining someone to the ministry”?
- 1. Organization: Necessary and Dangerous (Part 1); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Tozer, as is true of every proponent of the “church” paradigm, is quite capable of expressing contradictory opinions without ever realizing the statements are contradictory.
- 3. Organization: Necessary and Dangerous (Part 2); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Parasitical organizations attached to the work of God is precisely what Jesus predicted.
- 11. Organization: Necessary and Dangerous (Part 3); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Tozer gives a classic example of the slippery slope method of reaching false conclusions, an error he does not often make.
- 9. The Organization of Local Churches; The Normal Christian Church Life - Watchman Nee What is considered as essential to a church nowadays was considered totally unnecessary in the early days of the Church's history.
- Origins - Neil Girrard The history of the Jehovah’s Witnesses offers us an enlightening glimpse into the danger of allowing any move of God to degenerate into a denominational institution.
- The Orphan Spirit; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those who refuse to submit themselves under a “spiritual father” are now accused of and condemned for having an “orphan spirit.” What’s the basis of that?
- Other Aspects of the Prayer Warfare; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis There are many aspects of the war by prayer against the powers of darkness.
- The Other Sheep - Neil Girrard Jesus said that He must bring in “the other sheep” and make “one flock” under “one shepherd.” Who are these “other sheep”?
- Our Duty - Neil Girrard A word study on strife and striving that reveals what God expects of us - contains some surprising answers!
- Our Heavenly Calling in Christ - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Our heavenly calling in Christ requires a balance of deeper and more accurate knowledge of exactly what God has done for and given to us accompanied by our diligent obedience and spiritually mature attentiveness to the responsibilities He has placed upon us.
- Our Real Enemy; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Our real enemy is not Satan – our real enemy is our own lust, tempted into sin.
- Our Souls; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams There is another ingredient, somehow connected to our soul but not part of it, that is designed to go beyond our knowledge and emotions to make even better decisions. That is our spirit.
- Our Threefold Enemy - Neil Girrard Those who would have us fight only the flesh leave us blind to our defenses against the demonic and the world and to the offensive weapons God has given us that we might obtain His objectives.
- Out of “Church” - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Coming out of “church” is a lot more than just leaving the building and no longer sitting at the feet of the “man of God” behind his pulpit.
- Out of Order; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The flesh doesn’t care about other people’s needs. It is centered on itself.
- Outside the Box - Neil Girrard In one short quote, J.B. Phillips put his finger squarely on the problems of modern churchianity.
- Outward Success or Defeat No True Criterion for Judgment; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Just because something seems to work does not mean it is a work of God.
- The Overcomer on the Throne of Victory: Satan Under the Feet of the Believer.; The Warfare With Satan and the Way of Victory - Jesse Penn-Lewis We must see the way of victory, and the place of authority over all the power of the enemy, which makes the redeemed one “terrible as an army with banners” to the foe.
- The Overcomers on the Resurrection Side of the Cross. The Call to Arms, and the Armour of Light.; The Warfare With Satan and the Way of Victory - Jesse Penn-Lewis How truly we need the eyes of the “understanding being filled with light” - the light from heaven - to apprehend, and to appropriate, this marvelous revelation of the grace of God to fallen sinners.
- Overcoming Through Perseverance; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard Just because God meets us where we’re at does not mean that we’ve arrived.
- Overeating; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Overeating is the sin of gluttony. The confession that says it isn’t so will never eradicate the habit of overeating.
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π