Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another; and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more, as you see the day drawing near.
Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Not forsaking or neglecting to assemble together [as believers], as is the habit of some people, but admonishing (warning, urging, and encouraging) one another, and all the more faithfully as you see the day approaching.
not letting down on the assembling of ourselves together, even as the custom of certain is, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you are seeing the day drawing near.
And let us not hold aloof from our ekklesia meetings, as some do. Let us do all we can to help one another’s faith, and this the more earnestly as we see the final day drawing nearer.
Let us stop neglecting our meeting together, as some do, but let us continue to encourage one another, and all the more because you see that the great day is drawing near.
Not 3361 forsaking 1459 the 3588 assembling 1997 of ourselves together, 1438 as 2531 the manner 1485 of some is; 5100 but 235 exhorting one another: 3870 and 2532 so much 5118 the more, 3123 as 3745 ye see 991 the 3588 day 2250 approaching. 1448
- No cross references or parallel passage have been cited for this verse.
- Assembling Together; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer God, by His Spirit, works more outside the organized Church than in it, because most churches are not ready to give God His unquestionable sovereignty.
- Assembling Together; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard It has been rightly said that our relationship with Christ has two elements - vertical and horizontal.
- The Assembly - Neil Girrard More insights from the New Testament about the difference between the “church” and the ekklesia.
- Building Paneled Houses - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The Lord is again asking, “Is it time for you yourselves to dwell in your paneled houses while My house lies in ruins?” How would this word of the Lord from Hag. 1:4 apply to modern twenty-first century followers of Christ?
- But the Building Is Just a Tool - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A Scriptural look at the deceptive practice of “church” buildings.
- 4. The Christian Life in a United Church - Part 1; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard What would a unified ekklesia look like?
- A Clever Scheme - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Getting us to go to “church” is perhaps the most clever way the devil has yet concocted to keep us from assembling together.
- The Do Nothing Gospel; - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Some are teaching that any work whatsoever is “self-effort” so as to be saved or a return to law as a way to earn one’s salvation. But is this so?
- Ekkaleo - Ekkletoi - Ekklesia - Neil Girrard Becoming the ekklesia is a process - not an automatic guarantee just because we claim to be “a Christian.”
- Going It Alone - Neil Girrard At “church” we were direly warned of going off alone in our Christianity – but are these warnings true?
- In His Rest - Neil Girrard A Scriptural look at resting in God.
- 9. Loyalty and Freedom in a United Church; The Unfinished Reformation - An Analysis - Neil Girrard Morrison was a man of depth - but he also demonstrated a spiritual schizophrenia.
- Maturing in Christ: Advice to New - and Old - Believers - Neil Girrard The path to spiritual maturity is not just a walk up an aisle or even an overnight journey. There are many things we need to observe in our spiritual journey toward God to be certain we don’t get off the path that leads to life.
- The Net - Neil Girrard To be fishers of men we need fishing equipment.
- Nothing New - Neil Girrard A look at how the devil’s strategies to entrap the body of Christ really haven’t changed over the centuries.
- One Another Commands - Neil Girrard The requirements of the New Testament of what we are and are not to do and be “one to another” are awesome in scope and responsibility.
- One Hundred and Seven Theses - Steve Camp Christianity today is increasingly dominated by the spirit of this age rather than the Spirit of Christ. We call ourselves to repent of this sin and to recover the historic Christian faith in the arts again.
- The Open Church – A Review - Neil Girrard A good book to read - with the understanding that it represents some serious compromises to the vision that God tried to give.
- 1. Organization: Necessary and Dangerous (Part 1); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Tozer, as is true of every proponent of the “church” paradigm, is quite capable of expressing contradictory opinions without ever realizing the statements are contradictory.
- 9. The Organization of Local Churches; The Normal Christian Church Life - Watchman Nee What is considered as essential to a church nowadays was considered totally unnecessary in the early days of the Church's history.
- The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Wedding Maids - Neil Girrard Centuries of foolish and even demonic paradigms have distorted the clear meaning behind Jesus’ words in this parable.
- The Paradigm Shift - Neil Girrard A response to some of Steve Camp’s 107 Theses addressing the issues of what it really means to be the church.
- Q and the Next[?] Red Pill; America: The Big Picture - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) A spiritual Christian perspective of a particular aspect of the Christian influence found in the Q posts.
- Reform Is Not an Option - Neil Girrard The “church” needs changed but will it submit to what is really needed?
- Simplicity in Christ - Neil Girrard The simplicity that Christ calls us to walk in applies also, believe it or not, to how we are to assemble.
- The Spirit of Religion or the Spirit of Truth? The Devil’s Counter-Offensive - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) How can you address a complex issue with simplicity?
- To See As God Sees - Neil Girrard Jesus wrote seven letters to seven “angels” – who was He writing to?
- Where Do You Go To Church? - Neil Girrard This seemingly innocent question covers a whole lot of territory.
- Where Should I Go To Church? - Neil Girrard This important - but ignorant - question deserves to be answered.