Of uncertain affinity; a shepherd (literally or figuratively).
Occurs 18 times in 17 verses.
Entries following the reference are those used in the New Testament - Greek/English/Strong’s Interlinear.
- Mt. 9:36
- Mt. 25:32
- Mt. 26:31
- Mk. 6:34
- Mk. 14:27
- Lk. 2:8
- Lk. 2:15
- Lk. 2:18
- Lk. 2:20
- Jn. 10:2
- Jn. 10:11
- Jn. 10:12
- Jn. 10:14
- Jn. 10:16
- Eph. 4:11 – shepherds
- Heb. 13:20
- 1 Pet. 2:25
- Destroying the Lies - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) When God showed John that Jesus intended to destroy the works of the devil, He meant it. We do well to believe it.
- A Game of Words - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Words are the transportation device of the enemy of our souls and most Christians don’t know how successful he’s been at robbing us of our heritage in Christ.
- In the Way - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The parable of the wheat and the tares holds a unique place in the New Testament.
- The Mother of Abominations - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) “Mystery Babylon” encompasses more than most people realize.
- Pastors - Neil Girrard What is a pastor? Why is the “pastor” so central to “church”?
- The Wiles of the Devil - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Any soldier intending to survive the day’s battle needs to know what weapons his enemy is using and how to counter those weapons.
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!