All articles are formatted as simply as possible and should print directly from your web browser.
back to top
O π Q
- The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Wedding Maids - Neil Girrard Centuries of foolish and even demonic paradigms have distorted the clear meaning behind Jesus’ words in this parable.
- The Paradigm Shift - Neil Girrard A response to some of Steve Camp’s 107 Theses addressing the issues of what it really means to be the church.
- A Part of Christ - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The people who are “the Church,” are part of Christ, right?
- The Passing Darkness - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The reason mainline denominations are dying out is blatantly obvious for those who have eyes to see.
- Passive Yielding to Environment; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis What the man sometimes calls "Providence," really means letting evil spirits decide for him, and they readily seize the opportunity of playing upon his passive will, and thus he is deceived and thinks that he is yielding to the will of God.
- Passivity Caused by Wrong Acceptance of Suffering; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In fulfilment of “surrender to suffering,” from this time on passively yields to suffering in whatever form it may come, believing that “suffering with Christ” means reward, and fruitfulness.
- Passivity Caused by Wrong Thought About Weakness; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer consents to a perpetual condition of weakness, under a misconception of its being a necessary state for the manifestation of Divine life and strength.
- Passivity Occasioned by Wrong Interpretations of the Truth of “Death”; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The condition of passivity may come about by wrong interpretations of truth, even the truth of “death with Christ.”
- Passivity of Judgment and Reason; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Passivity of judgment and reason, which means that the man in this condition has closed the mind to all arguments, and statements upon which he has come to settled conclusions, and all effort to give him further truth and light is regarded as interference, and the person attempting it as ignorant, or intrusive.
- Passivity of the Body; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis When passivity of body takes place, it practically means a cessation of consciousness, through the passivity affecting sight, hearing, smell, taste, feeling, etc.
- Passivity of the Body as Result of Passivity of the Mind; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Passivity of body is the next stage in the development of passivity of the whole being, and is the ultimate consequence of passivity of the mind, for the mind dulled by passivity takes away alert action from the physical frame.
- Passivity of the Conscience; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The conscience becomes passive through non-use, when believers think that they are being guided by a higher law of being told to do this, or that, directly from God; that is, by direct guidance through voices, and texts.
- Passivity of the Mind; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Passivity of the mind is engendered by a wrong conception of the place of the mind in the life of surrender to God, and obedience to Him in the Holy Spirit.
- Passivity of the Spirit; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis A wrong thought generally means a wrong spirit, and a wrong spirit a wrong thought.
- Passivity of the Whole Man; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The man acts without using, or using fully, the mind, will, imagination, reason; that is, without thinking (volitionally), deciding, imagining, reasoning.
- Passivity of the Will; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis There is a passivity of the will; the “will” being the helm, so to speak, of the ship.
- 4. Passivity the Chief Basis of Possession; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Believers - true, fully surrendered children of God - can be deceived, and then up to the degree of deception, “possessed” by deceiving spirits.
- Passivity Through Wrong Ideas of Humility; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer consents in accepting “death,” to let it be carried out in a “nothingness” and a “self-effacement” which gives him no place for proper and true self-estimation whatsoever.
- Passivity With Satanic Activity; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Once the man becomes passive in volition and mind, he is held by deceiving spirits without power to act, or is driven into Satanic activity.
- Pastor, Bishop or Nicolaitan Overlord? - Neil Girrard Is the “pastor” a real New Testament office or a 1st century religious construct?
- Pastors - Neil Girrard What is a pastor? Why is the “pastor” so central to “church”?
- The Path to Freedom; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis It has been thought almost universally that the only way to deal with demon-possession is by the casting out of the evil spirit, by some Divinely equipped believer. But facts prove that this method is not always successful.
- Paths of Righteousness - Neil Girrard Quotes from Philip Keller, an experienced shepherd, provide an excellent view into the role of sheep and shepherds.
- Patience; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer An intimate relationship with God is the source of patience because this relationship imparts inspiration when in the natural there is absolutely none.
- The Pattern of the Tent; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock Few believers seem to realize that the pattern changes as one temple replaces another - the temple that has gone into ruin and later restored is vastly different than the original structure.
- Paul’s Fund Raising; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Paul’s self-sacrificing attitude toward the acquiring of tithes and offerings is alien to almost all of present-day preachers, as their spirits have been reconciled to an abundant life proposal that is geared to a profit motive mentality.
- Paul’s Power of Spiritual Discernment; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In Paul, too, we see the clear discrimination possessed by a spiritual man, able to recognize what came from God in his spirit, and what was the product of his own thought in the exercise of his judgment as a servant of God.
- Paul’s Statement in 1 Tim. 4:1-2, the Only Specific One Showing the Cause of the Peril; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Paul’s specific warning is sufficient to show us where the danger comes from.
- Pentecost at Any Cost - Leonard Ravenhill Our rediscovery of Pentecost may be the new wine that will burst the old bottles.
- The Perfect Church - Neil Girrard All those who subscribe to the “church” paradigm believe they have their hands on the whole counsel of God - yet, it is precisely this blind grip on partial truths that gives the “church” paradigm its lethal power over those who believe in it.
- Perfect Love; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The trite phrase, “Well, no one is perfect,” is a cop-out used by Christians to protect their self-life from dying.
- Perfection; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The comment - “Well, nobody’s perfect” - usually exposes the shallowness of the speaker’s dedication to Almighty God.
- Perfectly United Bible Bullet: 1 Corinthians 1:10-12 - Neil Girrard Have the same opinions, judgments and speak the same words? Why not?
- The Peril of Deceiving Spirits Affects Every Child of God; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis All who follow Christ are in danger of being deceived.
- The Peril of the Time of the Baptism of the Spirit; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis It is the time of greatest peril for every believer, unless he is instructed and prepared, as the disciples were for three whole years by the Lord.
- Perilous Times - Neil Girrard The deception of the end times is dangerous – especially for those who don’t believe deception is really there.
- Perils of Paul; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Paul’s ministry would have been an embarrassment to Christians today, as it was also to the Corinthian Christians.
- 10. The Perils of the Preacher (Part 1); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard One of the clearest instances where Tozer saw things as they were but was unable to rightly label what he was seeing.
- 12. The Perils of the Preacher (Part 2); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Even in labeling the “pastor” or preacher as “the minister” Tozer is giving evidence that he has unconsciously accepted the “minister” as a superior class of being and we have entered a place that is quite different from the New Testament.
- 16. The Perils of the Preacher (Part 3); The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Even in saying that Satan doesn’t rest in devising pitfalls for “the ministry,” Tozer betrays the separation in his mind between “the ministry” and the rest of the people.
- Perplexity; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer If we are afflicted or poor in spirit, or poor in daily needs, then the Lord Himself is maintaining our causes and pleading our case before the Father. You can’t ask for more than that.
- Persistent Refusal of Ground to Evil Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The way to refuse, and what to refuse, is of primary importance in the hour of conflict.
- The Person of God in Heaven, His Presence on Earth by His Spirit; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The presence is manifested on earth, in and with believers, through and by the Holy Spirit, in and to the human spirit, as the organ of the Holy Spirit for the manifested presence of God.
- Peter’s Two Fathers - Jonah and John; Twisted Scriptures - Neil Girrard The “spiritual fathering” movement relies on teachings like this one.
- Philippians 4:13; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Many strong-willed, born-again, immature Christians use this verse as a justification for doing their own thing and accomplishing their own carnal desires, without the explicit directions and timing of the Spirit of God.
- Physical Senses Should Not Feel God’s Presence; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis It may be said deliberately, that it is never safe in any case to feel God’s presence with the physical senses, for it is almost beyond doubt a counterfeit “presence” - a subtle snare of the enemy to gain a footing in the man.
- The Physiology of the Spirit; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Gleanings from “Primeval Man Unveiled” by James Gall.
- A Picture of the Kingdom - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) When Jesus was transfigured on the mountain, He showed His glory to His disciples – and left us a detailed “snapshot” of what His kingdom would be like after His death and before His return.
- Picture This - Neil Girrard Love is still the characteristic signature of genuine Christians – but do we have any idea what that might look like anymore?
- The Pillar of Truth - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) We, the people of Christ, are to stand for and uphold God’s absolute standards of truth.
- The Place of Truth in Deliverance; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Deliverance from believing lies must be by believing truth. Nothing can remove a lie but truth.
- The “Planchette” Use of the Believer by Evil Spirits; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis As long as the believer thinks it is God who is directing him, so long the deceiving spirits are safe from exposure, and they can lead him on into more and more deception.
- Play Actors Bible Bullet: Matthew 6:5 - Neil Girrard The hypocrites of this passage are more prevalent than most people assume.
- Pleasing Men - Neil Girrard Few recognize just how subtle pleasing men can be – and how it keeps us from obeying God.
- Pleasing Men or God Bible Bullet: 1 Thessalonians 2:4 - Neil Girrard The “church’s” gospel is simply different than the one Paul preached.
- Poor and Needy; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The cleavage taking place in modern-day Christian circles promote one group to gravitate toward organizational, structural and sterile doctrinal positions, while the other faction will seek the holy, pure and humble way of Jesus of Nazareth.
- Poor, Maimed, Lame and the Blind; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer When those that didn’t want to obey God and possess the land see the poor, the maimed, the uncultured, the lame and the blind entering to fill God’s house, they will strive to enter in, but it will be too late!
- The Poor, the Crippled, the Blind and the Lame - Neil Girrard Only the spiritually poor, crippled, blind and lame partake of Christ’s eternal life.
- Possess the Land; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Among contemporary Christians there is seemingly no heart to participate in possessing the land for God in our own generation.
- Possible Fresh Ground; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In the succeeding life of aggressive warfare against the powers of darkness, he may again give fresh ground to the enemy through lack of knowledge, by accepting some lie from lying spirits, or by taking their misinterpretations of experiences, conditions, etc.
- Possible Wrong Weapons; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis What is thought to be an “attack” from outside, may be a symptom, or manifestation of an evil spirit inside, who has regained a footing unknown to the believer, or has remained in some hidden location, when thought to have wholly gone.
- Poverty - Neil Girrard Despite what anyone tells you, it is not illegal, immoral or unethical to be poor.
- Poverty; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Even after we are saved we must stay poor and rest in our spiritual poverty daily and be refueled by God Himself - and only then can we replenish a spiritually dying human race.
- The Power of “Church” Deception - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Those ensnared in obvious sin are more likely to attain to liberty than those ensnared by “church” deceptions because so few recognize how unScriptural the “church” has become.
- The Power of Evil Spirits Over Human Bodies; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The control of the spirits over the bodies of those they possess is seen in the gospel cases.
- The Power of Truth; Ananias and Sapphira - Neil Girrard Ananias and Sapphira provide much needed insights about walking in the light of truth.
- Powers; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard When Jesus was brought before the Sanhedrin, He remained silent except to give His accusers opportunity to repent.
- The Powers that Shape Us - A.W. Tozer A look at the things which make us what we are.
- Practicing a Lie - Neil Girrard Worshiping God in spirit and in truth is not an option.
- 5. Pragmatism Goes to Church; The “Church” Paradigm (a la Tozer) - Neil Girrard Even in 1960, Tozer recognized that the “religious majority” within the “churches” would exhibit the same wrath as the Jews exhibited against Jesus and all His followers – and that the “religious majority” were a mixed multitude rejecting the sound doctrine of hearing the Lord and submitting to His rule.
- The Praising People; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Real praise unto God is the fruit of one’s life, not necessarily the fruit of one’s lips.
- Prayer Against the Works of the Devil; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis In the war upon the powers of darkness, prayer can be persistently and specifically directed against the works of the devil, as the believer moves about in his ordinary avocations, and sees their doings.
- Prayer and Action; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis The believer who has been patiently and persistently labouring in prayer, and conflict with the enemy, for others, must hold himself ready for action, for God may use the one who has prayed to be the instrument of the deliverance of the one prayed for.
- Prayer and Personal Conflict; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Closely bound up with the wrestling of the spirit is the necessity of prayer, the prayer of one joined in Spirit with the Son of God.
- Prayer and Preaching; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis If evil spirits are hindering his message he may have to fight his words out with difficulty, because his spirit is at the same time resisting the obstacles in the spiritual realm.
- Prayer as a Destroying Weapon; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Prayer is DESTRUCTIVE as well as constructive, but to this end it must be radical, piercing to the very source of things, destroying the cause, or causes of hindrances to the operations of God.
- Prayer Bringing Hidden Temptations to Light; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis For perpetual victory, therefore, the believer must unceasingly be on guard against the Tempter, praying for his hidden temptations to be revealed.
- A Prayer for Owen Meany: A Review - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) This book may represent the most sophisticated and systematic exposure yet of the modern “church” put into a fictional novel or it may only be another indicator of just how deceptive the “church” can be. Either way, it opens up questions of depth one is not likely to encounter at “church”!
- Prayer For Revival; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Those who pray for Revival do not clearly understand what they pray for, nor how to act when their prayers are answered; for they are not prepared to meet the Satanic opposition to their prayers; nor even the dangers attendant upon prayer for Revival.
- The Prayer of a Minor Prophet - A.W. Tozer One of his most powerful statements. Prepare to be convicted!
- A Prayer Request - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The deepest desire of our heart is for the return of Christ. Isn’t it?
- Praying Through - Neil Girrard Prayer is still a primary necessity in the Christian’s life - just as it was in Paul’s life.
- Preach; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Spiritual changing power is energized by the cross and blood of Jesus, and when the cross is preached, spiritual changes take place.
- Preaching Christ in a Post-Christian Society - Neil Girrard There may befall the preacher of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ no harder task than to preach His name, His truth, His story to a people who have already heard “all that,” digested “all that,” done “all that,” rejected “all that.”
- Preaching from Mental Presentations; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis This may be the hidden cause of the evanescent character of Missions carried out on a wide scale, which seem at the time to be fruitful, but which pass away like the morning cloud in a few brief weeks.
- Preface; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer The purpose of this book is to point us in the direction of total surrender to Almighty God.
- Preface; From Tent To Temple - George Warnock The purpose of this study is intended to show how God would progressively move “from one tent to another.”
- Preface; The Latent Power of the Soul - Watchman Nee Many well-disposed brethren have thought of the dividing of spirit and soul as merely a dispute over words having no great significance to their own detriment.
- Preface; The Normal Christian Church Life - Watchman Nee This book may test the reader’s sincerity and honesty to no small degree – Watchman Nee believed the Lord had shown him something which is of importance to the whole body of Christ.
- Preface; Opening Spiritual Eyes - David L. Williams God is willing to speak to us directly - hear Him!
- Preface to First Edition; The Warfare With Satan and the Way of Victory - Jesse Penn-Lewis The following brief treatise is meant to be of practical service to all who are meeting the forces of darkness in what are to them new phases and new power.
- Preparation; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Obviously, if we don’t purge ourselves we will never be prepared to do every good work –if we aren’t properly prepared, we’ll be a liability to any end-time ministry.
- Presenting the King - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Do you know what it means to have a King? Many people don’t.
- Pressing Into the Kingdom - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The kingdom of God differs from the law and the prophets – why is that important?
- Pride; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Pride is the basis of all sin. It is the complete anti-God state of mind.
- Priests?; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer Some boast that they are priests, and a royal priesthood unto God, but by so boasting only prove the futility of their claim, as true priests unto God don’t boast about themselves.
- Principalities; Lords of Darkness - Neil Girrard When Jesus was brought before Herod and Pilate, we can be certain the principalities assigned to Israel and Rome were on full alert status.
- Private Interpretations Bible Bullet: 2 Peter 1:20-21 - Neil Girrard Privately interpreting the Scriptures is much more rampant than most people realize.
- The Profound, the Mysterious, the Meaningless and the Mundane - Neil Girrard “So heavenly minded he’s of no earthly good” is an age-old adage in Christian circles but does it really convey the whole truth of the matter?
- Prologue; Poverty in the Body of Christ - Neil Girrard The story of Caleb offers us more than you might think.
- The Promise of Eternal Life - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) Juan Ponce de Leon’s pursuit of the fountain of youth in the 1500s is very comparable to modern “Christianity’s” ideas on how to gain eternal life.
- Prophetic Ecstasy and Inspiration; War On the Saints - Jesse Penn-Lewis Another manifestation of evil spirits may be described as prophetic ecstasy, or “inspiration.”
- Prophetic Words Given to Jim Casey For several years the Lord spoke quietly but powerfully. Read these words for your edification.
- Protection Through a Holocaust; The End Time Men - W.W. Fischer God doesn’t forsake His saints - they are preserved forever.
- Provision, Power and Presumption - Neil Girrard - ( in Adobe/pdf format ) The temptations of Christ are more intricately intertwined in the life of the genuine believer than we are normally taught at “church.”
- Purity - Neil Girrard Can we still go to “church” after we know the truth?
- The Purpose of America - Neil Girrard Who said America can’t be found in the end-times prophecies? And who said God invented democracy?
- The Purpose of Parables - Neil Girrard Parables serve a much more precise purpose in the teachings of Jesus than most people realize.
I’d love to hear comments and/or questions from you! Email me!
God bless you.
Site Panel π
New Posts π
Greek Dictionary π
Top 25 Scriptures π
Top 50 Writings π
Twisted Scriptures π